Ladies! Be careful when making that money via sex

Kwa hili kijiji we know who ‘my friend’ means. Please describe your features,[SIZE=1]just for research purposes najua xvideos hukosi. [/SIZE]

Here he is explaining to a different chic again how he does what he does.

hahahahaha. Im not kidding though. It’s a friend. A very close friend. So im just warning others coz yeye alishindwa to even want to follow up na yeye.

Haha…mejja alikosa kusema hii kama tabia ya wakenya.
Hata hiyo,pwagu hupata pwaguzi

Tulip rushia mimi snipet kwa inbosk nikona forensic condacts kwa Kinoti , in 48hrs tutapata location yake, camera alitumia na xzibit yote kumueka ndani achunishwe mrenda for life. I’m here to help.

Just avoid him. Si nadhani wanawake huitisha advance. Hapana amini kila mtu. Ukidinywa_dinyika.

:D:D:D:D I know where he stays, estate, but not exact house. One of the girls that got lucky was the one alimuambia they meet in South C Five Star estate and when she didnt accept alitusiwa mbaya!

I agree :cool:

Hii jamaa anajua kufunga makunguru mabao.

this was his fetish. Hooking up kwa bushes. [ATTACH=full]376429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]376428[/ATTACH]

“I have so many more” was in reference to videos he took of the girl and she didnt know she was being filmed. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnd, she sent her the vidz…just small snippets that didnt show his face.
[ATTACH=full]376430[/ATTACH]

Hakuna aheria amevunja btw. Na prostitution is illegal

@Thirimaii toa maoni.

Following closely ii hekaya

True. But he gave an STi to some, verbally and physically abused some, and stole from others, so me my warning is for anyone who meets him to be careful, Im not even saying he should be arrested or anything. Just warning others to not find themselves in such a humiliating situation,

Lakini kusema ukweli. Someone who is a commercial sex seller accusing you of giving them an STI is a joke. Na hiyo ya physical assault ni upuzi pia. Who saw it, where’s the evidence?

Im sure you have seen documentaries where commercial sex workers/gays are assaulted and cant go to report because they know nothing will happen. Same here. Its how you see people online on sites hookup for money, if something happens, they cant go to the cops coz watasema ni nini walikuwa wanafanya, so all the girls who this happened to, all responded to a post that was put when they saw the guy and realised who he was…

Anyway ya kina yahe haini husu. LEt the pussy buyers and sellers deal with their meat trade in peace. Wakikosana wakipatana kwa raha zao.

:D:D

We are just here for the vayolens.