Ladies fighting over bedsitter dweller

Mnasahau below bedsitters kuna single room, ya mabati, kuishi kwa mabeshte na kuishi na wazazi.

There is nothing like quality pooossie or lesser quality, yote ni sawa, you get in, unamwaga na unaenda zako, this things you call corporate pooossie come with all types of conditions and egos the size of Canada, most of the times you end up screwing the corporate thing just because it was in your bucket list, the ordinary girl next door would give you better siex, encourage her to clean up and try to improve her in terms of basic grooming, she will be forever grateful

True that, saw a help mwengine kitukazuri young apo 21 kwa estate, slimm thicc. Got to talking and she told me she’s a distant relative of the man of the house so najua mzee kukula vitu apo ni ngumu. Naipangia but kukulaa vitu za esto ni hatari sana

Kupigania mwanaume hyo ni overated

quality pussy ni grip

wahenga walisema kwenye giza ubana wa kuma ndio maana

…all cats are grey in dark. Hakuna cha quality bora Ni swafi na hainuki …mjulus haitambuangi… Bora ime sense pussy …

In my humble opinion, when it comes to poosie there is nothing like quality poosie comes from top dollar women. I have fucked some top dollar women, country managers of multinational corporations, doctors, lawyers, a pilot wa KQ kwanza. For some of them ukiwapendua doggie immediately una regret the decision.Some even feel like they are doing you a favour by letting you fuck them, analala tu missionary, no effort on her part. I used to fuak a very beautiful pharmacist in msa, shida ni hajui kukiss, by the time am done kissing her my lower lip inauma kwa umbali.
Same time kuna poko wa Amar ama hurlingham. She is not top dollar woman. Ukieeka yeye doggie you can even see her butthole na hakuna smell funny funny hata kidogo. Fore play is epic, if not careful unaeza mwaga kabla ku penetrate. Time ya sex participation ni fifty 50,ukimmanga anakudinya, uki weka yeye missionary for 10minutes anaku ride for 12minutes.
Never attach quality poosie to what a woman does careerwise.

Labda mzee alikuwa tayari amenyoroshwa she’s a psycho the kind to scald her own kids over flimsy mistakes.

The realest advice and comment ever…,.:D:D:D

on paper its Tracy… I get the point…

I’m rolling with these sensible ideas.

WRONG.

Mali ya Governor Obado ilikuwa inakaa hivi:

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Untitled-1-7.jpg

Mali ya Sonko:

I can pull up photos of many other very average wives and side chicks of all these rich men in Kenya. Meanwhile, mali ya Pascal Tokodi, a struggling actor, inakaa hivi:

Mali ya Nick Mutuma, another broke model/actor, inakaa hivi:

LOOKS determines your lane vis-a-vis quality of ladies you will get. MGTOWs, come beat me now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kudate hoodrats kama hizo kwa video is just inviting trouble. Kidogo tunakuona news ulidungwa kisu.

The struggling actor just bought the wife a CX5 and the broke model is based in the US.

Umeona bibi akiua mtu juu ya bwana anakaa kama nyani?

Educate them, I know alot of peasants whom rich men salivate on their women and they can’t get. The more money you get the quality of pussy deteriorates since we attract goldiggers and reformed rich hoes. Peasants majority get true love since the lady likes the man as he is. It hurts me to know women pretend to like me but remove the money factor, so sad

I have said it before, scarcity for pussy is up the financial ladder…huku chini women are plentiful, quality on the other hand, isnt anything to talk about…For us, a skirt is a skirt!

Don’t ever confuse a pretty face and yellow yellow with a sweet puussy.

Just like the sweetness of a puussy is not determined by background or money.
Ati sasa dem anaiishi Karen akona kuuma tamu kuliko dem ako Kibera? Upuuuuuzi!

When it comes to quality of a pussy, there are 2 things that really matter when the lights are off: Grip and PH balance.

It’s only when you start to bang those so called “top dollar models” that you will notice their pussy is overrated. Nothing special except a pretty face.

Surprisingly, unaeza pata huyo mboch unadharau akona kuma tamu kuliko huyo dem ana-tweng tweng kila wakati.

There is a hoodrat I used to fuak back in the day. Grip was like a vice.

I throw in my entire lot of chips with the mboch.