Ladies served with mob justice in Thika

Kwani naogopa equator?iletwe faster.

Nilikuonya nitakufira bila lube na hujaskia…Ngoja nikuharibu mcoondoo.

Hehehe…wewe tukapatana nakunyorosha venye hao mungikiress wezi wameonwa war kwa hiyo clip.

Unataka tupatane lini takataka hii:nikutandike kama umbwer nirudi nikunyeshee kama burukenge.Sokwe mtu wewe.

Hawa ndio huwekea watu mchele and they dont care whether you make it or not

But huyo dame wa mini blue dress, na black/white stripped ni mwoto ya kuotea mbali, wanatupa kungfu kicks hapo wacha tu.

shiny he he

Whoever took the video deserves an Oscar award for Cinematography.
Alafu kuna a lady in blue ameiva but I wouldn’t mess with her, ako na Hasira ya @GeorginaMakena ! Nafikiri simu ilikuwa yake.
Didn’t take long for the accomplice to Snitch ati ni yeye ako nayo!.. Kikikikkkk…
Huyo siwes enda kuiba na yeye …

Very nice movie and nice chilled out reggae soundtrack Kwa hiyo kibanda the irony is pure genius.

Weekend made!

Hizi double standards zitaisha lini? I’ve seen young men being lynched because of stealing a phone…ka ni kuforgive one sex, then we forgive the other as well

Yeah, lucky her she was let off alive for STEALING. Folk are being butchered in Nyanza for demonstrating, and uthamaki cheers on. The hypocrisy!
Oh, the Kenyan Jews. Tyranny of every evil.

David Ndii I’ve missed you!! Ebu leta maoni yako given the prevailing situation…And where have you been all this time?
#RWNEBP #uhurutanotena #wembeniuleule :D:D

F

FUCK that man who came to rescue them … kama ni mwizi, mob justice is the way to go whether male or female.Police station wanapelekwa after 2 days wanarudi wanakudunga na Kisu. NO MORE MERCY Mumetuzoea!!!

Si they are ladies or you are seeing monkeys ?

Some people are generally slow, you don’t see what the owner of the thread and his adherents are doing @Purple, please wake up.

I mean it’s quite obvious. :smiley: Ndo maana every time RAT says elections were stolen by thieves my antennas go up, up. It’s a dog whistle for his followers. We’re not stoopid.

I graduated from being Maina Kiai. It says something to be compared to top top brains. Merci.

@Purple what’s your signature scent…

Dolce and Gabana (the one). Et toi?

Versace pour homme, currently, but Bvlgari man black normally. I’d sure enjoy a whiff of you.

Engui kujia guarana na …ata ya chips mwitu iko

Jamaa wa pubic lice niaje