LADIES STOP DRINKING,CLUBBING,PUBBING

Surely she/he needs one, a nice one.

Dick can’t help as I have stated before huyu anangoja booth yake just change location to java oops I meant that ka local restaurant ya wamama wazee
[ATTACH=full]128006[/ATTACH]

Wapi hii effidense

[MEDIA=facebook]1274451362660099[/MEDIA]

Niaje Mungai Gathogo:D:D:D

when is the beautification? Padre @Liberty iko kazi hapa.
Vatican awaits.
But wait, what does 1 Timothy 5:23 say?

[ATTACH=full]128013[/ATTACH]
“itakuaje hiyo kazi???”

I concur, am not a woman but it’s a personal choice what u are doing, if u like clubbing pinning or whatever can be done in a decent place with people of integrity. It’s up to ur value where u can go or allowed by circumstances to go. Everyone has his decent place even if it’s local so don’t come telling us that it’s bad… It’s only bad to u

Go demonstrate till arudishwe!

I hadn’t noticed ngima Nene na nyeni was banned! Why? :eek:
To answer your question , I don’t believe in attacking anyone. It consumes a lot of emotions but it doesn’t change anyone’s opinion.

Women are targeted by predators in these places. These are not safe spaces for women.Once alcohol is involved it can only go downhill from there.I heard of a KU student who went to drink with an army man , after the drinking the man wanted sex and the woman didnt so when the guy went into engen to fuel the girl quickly jumped out of the car, the man started chasing her telling her to get back in the car, a crowd started forming because of the commotion an Kenyans being the good people they are told the guy to leave the girl alone . Which he did. Now just imagine if he hadnt stopped to fuel ingekuwaje? These stories are so rampant in the clubbing/pubbing scene. The only person whose integrity you can be assured of is your own ,certainly not that of a man who isnt your brother or father.Women underestimate how often these things happen,they happen alot and the only sure way to steer clear of predators is to avoid the night circuit. Even in family entertainment areas you can see older men buying alot of drinks so that the girl normally a student can get drunk, after she’s drunk she’ll be whisked away promptly. Men are predators an anyone who denies that fact is delusional. Better safe than sorry

So you are admitting that what you have been doing is attacking me. Stupid troll.Am blocking you motherfucker

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D:D:D

Its got nothing to do with piety,everything God tells people to avoid is for their own good.Have you seen me quote scriptures when I am showing cons of engaging some of these vices. Its just common sense. The consequences are evident and any right thinking person with an ounce of self control can stop all the stuff Ive talked about. As for quoting the Bible ,pls avoid quoting scripture out of context to suit your evil agendas. Am sure hujawahi ona this verse so I’ll put it here for you ukienda kutei ujue vizuri the position of the Bible on the matter,sio kuquote someone telling another how to use wine as medicine.

[SIZE=6]Proverbs 31:4-7New King James Version (NKJV)[/SIZE]
4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel,
It is not for kings to drink wine,
Nor for princes intoxicating drink;
5 Lest they drink and forget the law,
And pervert the justice of all the afflicted.
6 Give strong drink to him who is perishing,
And wine to those who are bitter of heart.
7 Let him drink and forget his poverty,
And remember his misery no more.

[ATTACH=full]128054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]128055[/ATTACH]
You gone act like niggas ain been dodging thots for eons…everyone is out at night to get lucky…both the good,bad and ugly …its jungle but all prey can be predators and all predators act like prey…stop talking out of your ass please…even though the breeze might help with the heat but your bullshit smells like the spew of an old bitch at a retirement home
[ATTACH=full]128057[/ATTACH]

Better that way. I loose nothing. Nimeona ninyi maogopa yeye sana. The reason 90% of the threads per day are hers and are all upuss.

:D:D Leo umeamua kutukanana dry frae…as written in the book of Goliath…
Thou shall call my people mofos in thy forums

She is here trolling being wise christian woman preaching but drinking water.