LADIES WACHANENI NA HAWA BROKE BAD BOYS

Me ninaenjoy menopause. Deeks nimewawachia. Mine now is to travel all over the world with my old n reach husband! Nyinyi endeleni na magud deeks. Mimi hiyo sijawahi na sio saa hii kwa uzee nitaanza. Its good girl mode hadi the other side. Nyinyi endeleni na good deeks za kuarukia wasichana from 5th floor. Me hiyo siwesmek!

@GeorginaMakena…just re-read this post. This is exactly what I mean when I say you contradict yourself quite often. So you were looking for a small window to brag about your lifestyle? it was not about sympathy for the girl…

Wekelea ma-thighs ukiwa randan saitan shemale

No! It wasnt! I used to love young virile boys but honey they’re no good. This is just but one example. Nowadays I actually luv older men. My husband is over a decade older than me. Sometyms he looks like my dad but am telling you,no man my age could have spoilt me and loved me the way he does. Im in luv with the fathering and the peace. My agemates some married even younger men than themselves,must be the said gud deek buh now its just drama4them. Older men are sweeter,kinder,maturer,more understanding, you get a daddy all over again! I mean seriously get one! Then tell me you regret it. There’s nada to regret. Nothing!!!

Another contradiction!

Mimi nàona kuna mtu ana “daddy issues”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPEkEOUUp0

hata 21 savage is not this savage. nuff said.

So did she fall or did he push her?

everyone has their own definition of success, perception of happiness and appreciation of life.

TrapKing Chrome :D:D:D

huyo Chrome anafanana tu na shetani

Hi @GeorginaMakena you annoyingly turn me on, I wanna meet you.

Well hell wonder if being a gf to a robber who tosses you out of 5th floor to paralysis is anyone’s but the devil’s!

Trapping King to hell!!! Even that name is retarded!

We will have to take her word for it won’t we?

Umeona selfie ya hospitali? SMH!!!

You have bad girl syndrome wewe! Look4a bad gal who will annoyingly turn you on for real. Me the only thing I will do for you is giving you a cavity. Am that sweet. Anyway,right now my crush is that Mathare MP who is in hospital after exchanging words, that’s my kind of bad boy,so delicate even offering to pay a tea Bill lands him in hospital!

Kunguru and bad boys wako pamoja kama matako.
Washana naye !

:DNi fan