Lady killed alongside Chris Musando identified

huyu ni 21 yrs??? aiiiiiii looks to me 45

@Baby Panay … hii ni mtu yako?

ama @Atwoli

Na hivi ndio mjamaa ameingia mafisi sacco with immediate effect

Msando will never forgive them. his spirit cant find his girl spirit huko lee funeral.

How many times will I tell these young women…if you want a married man go meet the wife and agree to be a second wife. Even if the wife of this guy had nothing to do with this murder - this is sweet revenge served on her behalf.

Someone should also come up with a special,Ant resistant and perfumed mchanga ya kuzika hawa watu hupelekwa lee funeral.A free business idea am giving for free!

It’s never yours just your turn…3 pieces move along son!

Her regular boyfriend and the official’s wife are celebrating silently. They are possible suspects.

Dryfry Artist tena

Waah! 21 years? Why can’t y’all fuck grown women, nkt!

*Fixed!:):):wink:

FIXED***

Mileage issues. Kama zenyu ni from here to Timbuktu, don’t blame younglings

You’ll be surprised not all grown women are hoes

I know. But their mileage is higher than that of 21 year olds. Their tits sag, they have bad figures and are generally less attractive. I know there are a few exceptions, but generally, you know I am right. Men with money want the best…and grown women are not the best and aren’t worth their money. A woman’s prime is between 18-24 yrs…above that and you become damaged goods. Sponsors don’t like damaged goods. A man’s prime is when he is loaded. So, these were just two people in their prime.

a woman will either make you or break you, nothing like in between

Hio kuma yako iko 45 years inaweza gwara mboro ing’oke

Who remembers Chris Muganda guy, the banker who was shot dead around the same area (garden estate) when he had gone to see his yellow yellow chic. Enyewe hawa wanawake watatumaliza!

:smiley: