Lake Naivasha Panorama

Thanks

My question was directed to the author of the listing

hehehehehehehehe enyewe huezi enda na exact money just budget say 1000 bob per meal per person

Great stuff @Justus Nyanchaga and @Twangapepeta

2 Likes

Yes I can…its down hill all the way…Problem is riding back

Actually a road bike would be better

[ATTACH=full]9325[/ATTACH] Justus ameamua kua incognito kapsa unaficha uso kwa pics zote. Ngoja nimalize hii sketch yako :smiley:

6 Likes

No…Last time I visited we bought drinks and drunk outside the manyatta rooms! Some jungus had like 20 whores and they’d fuck them in turns…dem whores were fucking screamers!@Kidinyi I wasn’t among them the 20!

1 Like

hehehe so you brought the alcohol from outside ama?

Yes,it’s allowed!

1 Like

How about we try em both

Kwani hii ilikuwa threesome?..nani huyu alikuwa akiwapiga picha za haga?

@Twangapepeta and @Justus Nyanchaga

nice pics talkers

2 Likes

Yea its a good place with friendly staff. Din’t check the accommodation rates though, was only there for the afternoon with the family and returned to Nairobi in the evening

1 Like

Aye Mkufuu, No threesome lakini kidogo invested on a good camera complete with tripods.

1 Like

Hahaha, zii hiyo kitu iko na blue kwa maji ndio habari. MOMO ACHIA UNCLE @ekamsweu

Not sure of the room charges, but food is relatively cheap. I spent about 3.5k to include food, soft drinks, swimming pool charges and evening tea for two adults and two kids. You should give a try bro you wont regret.
I carried my own swimming costumes. They charge 300 bob for adults and 200 for kids for the swimming pool. Kama wewe ni mlevi you will be disappointed cos they don’t sell alcohol.

1 Like