Lakini mods seriously...

watf did jirani or terrence do? #ferkadmin

1 Like

Huyo ni @Deorro

Poa Jazz, kura nishatwanga

Have you been using the report feature and has there been any case that has not been handled to your satisfaction?

In what way is the banning selective?

When I said a certain Ktalker here looked like ni kama amepitiwa na lorry ya mjengo, mbona haukuniban?

That is not hate speech

As long as Ktalk lives,I havenā€™t seen someone being banned for no apparent reason. We know itā€™s not the first time jirani and wakanyama to be banned, for repeatedly committing same sins. @Jazzman complained how waka has been insulting him for the whole year, na sa akibanniwa his mates defend him. @Jirani ni threads mob sana nshaisoma zake na zkangā€™olewa ju ya hate speech. Guys we must live with sanity. If someone is notexpelled, what other displinary measure is @admin supposed to take? Banning for life isthe worst, but do you guys have a better solution apart from that?

9 Likes

To hell with wakanyama and jirani,meffi hao

1 Like

JIGRANNY BANNED ā€¦
TOJ i repear TOJ
Mwenye anafeel kucatch anitusi akule lifetime ban
again TOJ

1 Like

Nimevote hio chokosh isirudi kama haisemi RWNBP mara tatu.

UOTP

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have been responding or rather seen all comments by @Terrence aka @Jirani and for sure i havenā€™t seen any hate speech against any tribe.
His jokes with @Wakanyama remains between them.
Am a pure blood yet i have never been offended by midget @Jirani. Coz its never serious in the first place.
Your avatar @admin suggest u are a dictator like M7.
Be considerate and fair to all village men

8 Likes

We discourage any form of tribal hate speech. We can always laugh at our ethnically diverse characters but as you all know there is a line that we must not cross.

1 Like

you have not seen the ones that get deleted

1 Like

Nashanga watu wanasema hawajai ona hate speech ya jirani na waka wanakuanga kijiji gani

5 Likes

Jirani and Wakanyama are friends

Because they get deleted and as a fact jirani is the most reported talker

1 Like

Is he coming back?