Lame Claim To Fame

I have been hosted on a talk show in tv. acted at kenya national theatre (heheee the glory days! ma dwyfwy kwa sana)

4 Likes

heheee trapper of calves

8 Likes

Hehehehe, was in campo with that guy yuko kwa ile vid. ya “lady s” yenye alikuwa anachapwa na kukanyagwa na boots. He too claimed after the vid. started getting airplay aliangukia ma groupie mbaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclisi2ZTP4

1 Like

Wapi wale watu who get busted in brothels? Sorry, institutions of adult entertainment…

6 Likes

ile kipindi ya mwala huwa na guest anchor every episode,Abdi promised to call me, ata wa leo hajanicall,kuna a certain place yeye hu frequent naenda kumcheki sunday. i want that moment of fame!

1 Like

i am very anonymous. if you google my name you get only one hit…in an NGO’s report as an annotation as one of their work group members…

1 Like

Not once in a while, sema every Wednesday morning

4 Likes

We’d gone to hanya KU chics on some day when there was a nationwide lecturers’ strike. Jinga zikaanza kurusha mawe just a few minutes after we made a “grand entry” into the main campus. Ai, polisi si mama ya mtu. We were tear-gassed, plus citizen tv crew insisted on interviewing us, wanting to know why we were throwing stones. One of those kihereheres in the group had time to start talking. The rest of us just stood there wiping away our tears. My old man had endless questions after he noted me “throwing stones” in another campus…

7 Likes

:D:D kwanza kwa campus si yenyu

kumbe si mimi pekee nina habit ya kugoogle jina yangu

2 Likes

Bana. Guy insisted “nilikuona ukirusha mawe Kenyatta na college yenu iko mbali sana na huko. Mulilipwa na politicians?” Could tell he was patiently waiting for an answer! My older sister had to intervene by mentioning that the only thing that must’ve taken me there was wasichana!! Can’t forget the look on that man’s face when she said that… he just walked away trying to hide the smile on his face… hehehe

7 Likes

in my work it has become important to google people up to build their profiles…you will be surprised at the amount of personal infor people put out there unnecessarily…

5 Likes

[SIZE=4]I used to be a news anchor for KTN. [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Kidding bros. [/SIZE]

1 Like

P. S bwana njau tena ni matende chere. Hahahaha, niaje @TopCat?

1 Like

There was a feature on Dubai one about living and working in Dubz. Nilipata interview ya 5 mins hapo Mall of the Emirates.

4 Likes

Nimekua presenter Ebru Tv and nothing is considered fame bado niko pale pale naishi yole

2 Likes

Mimi huappear kwa tv kila siku, that is, before niwashe.

18 Likes

Ego surfers ni wengi hapa hehehe

My work has aired/airing on national tv for a two month publicity campaign.

My masked face appeared on TV as a goon in a really popular music video some years back.

I have appeared kwa gazeti a few times in the social/entertainment section despite rarely going for social functions.

Siwes ishi na fame. Napenda kuwa incognito tu sana. Furahia anonymous life wasee.

5 Likes

haha the things that google makes us do!