Lamu attacks

Al Shabaab pledged allegiance to Al qaeda in 2012. They train in bases set up by Osama in the 1990s with assistance from Somalia, Sudan and Hezbollah. The 1998 truck bomb designs came from Iran.

The key guys in Al Qaeda are hiding in Iran including the Egyptian mastermind behind 98 bomb blast. Iran lies ati they are under house arrest … wapi.

Bin Laden’s own son held a wedding in Iran free as a bird. But of course these are conspiracy theories.

What benefit do you get fighting for Americans and their war. If you love them and would like to fight for them, take a green card, board the plane and go enlist in American army or police or be a twittter warrior from there. For Kenyans we must be non aligned like Switzerland and we fight our own wars alone… Not bootlickers of other nation like you are advocating

You are very ignorant. How exactly would Kenya be a launchpad when they have bases literally next to Iran?

nlikishow aje? Stick to Oscar Sudi stories

You are a young chap, easily forgiven for being dumb. Who do you think finances most of our KDF missions an outfit which your tribesmen very readily join?

Who trains KDF? We fight on the good side kaa tu ukijua hivyo.

I told him to stick to the stories of Oscar Sudi and Murkomen

Afadhali Leo hao waoga wamejiamini wakajaribu Ku attack kambi ya Jeshi. I have always find them as cowards when they go about killing innocent civilians who can’t defend themselves. Lakini wameoshwa, sidhani watajaribu tena

Hio camp is a US flight and surveillance base, presence of an “airstrip” cofirms allegations kenya government has denied in the past.
The equipment in the camp is for launching drones like the MQ-9 Reaper to Somalia and Yemen.

@Brayo44ki na @imei2012

Sina maoni kuhusu hili.

We tosheka na USA. Take a residency there. It does not mean that we are beggars and dunder heads who are unable to fund our military and forge for cooperation based on mutual benefits without alignments. Take a residence in your heaven and enjoy yourself

Unless Betty Kyalo or William Ruto makes it an issue it’s not a real issue to Kenyans

I would love to know your level of education

A PP2 grade Kid can think better than u

Good side…?

I still fail to understand what this nation’s army is doing in that irredeemable mess called Somalia.

We should pull out, recognise Somaliland and seal the borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDf1NJSReo

It’s just global politics. Someone somewhere is eating off it trust me. We are pawns at a chess game. Third world country leaders sacrifice their patriotism for some few dollars.

The world does not work that way. :smiley:

Countries are always helping each other in all manner of fields. And yes some countries are beggars. Pawns.

Even as Trump is bombing an Iranian general his own govt. is sponsoring Iranian students in U.S campuses.

Similarly the U.S has secret dealings inside Iran via proxies. The people who will actually suffer from these two giants are the pawns e.g poor continents like Africa. Already you can see signs.

The U.S and Russia never fought but the lowly poor pawns suffered mercilessly and endlessly.

After Iran imelipua a few Embassies in Africa later in November this year utaskia, “In other news Secretary Pompeo met his Iranian counterpart on the sidelines of the G7 where the two shook hands and pledged to work together to fight insurgents in Iraq… the U.S and Iran have strong cultural ties dating back…”:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We are but pawns because we accept to be pawns.

And unborn kid can better reason than you… Knowing his or her interests come first

Stronger countries are those that decide to make their own military and stand strong on their own… People like you want us as a nation to be reduced to bootlickers and lapdog of other nations such as USA. Kenya will be better by staying non aligned with any major power and only pursuing trade relations and military relations with at all that are only mutually beneficial not hosting military bases and being mtu wa mkono for these nations

Am yet to have a clear grasp of events from comrades on the ground… But still nikipata i would choose to keep mum