Land Rover Defender

When you guys say they were discontinued…what do you exactly mean…Those being sold by RMA along Waiyaki way are very new and am sure RMA have catered for servicing needs.A short chassis one based on YOM and other features goes for over kes 3m…

Most of lasting land rovers are the old petrol. I know one whose engine has now run 15 years since piston rings were last changed. But the engine is a heavy cast iron.

3 Likes

What was discontinued is the defender.

1 Like

Despite all his braggadacio, the idiot didn’t know the difference. Ni kuruka ruka tu kila mahali na comments za upuss.

3 Likes

Hizi dablew dee fote inakuanga nini? Asking for …eee… Wacha nisimuaibishe , mwambie tu

2 Likes

Shell diesel will do for this vehicle, but I agree on the part of maintainance, pesa ni ya sirikali but bado huniuma.

Break it down in numbers brathe

Filter ni 1500, while others ni 400, synthetic oil ni 890 per litre, but kuna ya 490, but its quality is wanting.
Akina brakepad and other spares that wear frequently, are a little bit expensive for a Toyota guy like me.

1 Like

Aaah… I see. Thanks man. I think I’ll manage well. My daily driver is a serious gold digger but performs as required.

Hehehe.
It’s a meditative health drink.

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]85824[/ATTACH]

15 Likes

Haiiiiiiya , alright.
So easy screwing is the motivation for use @introvert nimeelewo sasa , if only I could draw…

2 Likes

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/landrover-defender-the-end.17088/

lakini inakaa vibaya sana

2 Likes

Don’t tell me to stop imagining but i suppose the stock has not been cleared up yet.

That’s not the real design though. Bado haijatokea.

1 Like

Labda itakuwa an acquired taste. Performance ndio kuongea, sio sura

1 Like

It means Jaguar Land Rover, the company that makes the Land Rover Defender made it’s last unit early last year. The units at RMA motors are among the last ones made and are yet to be bought. Once RMA runs out of “stock”, they will not be able to requisition more from the manufacturer.

1 Like

There is quite a number of them as at today

Too sad,I hope Toyota Landcruisers 79 will stay for a while till I can comfortably afford one.I really want to tour the world using one of them