Landcruiser J200 aka ''VX V8'' ʞuoɔʞoɟɟ

Kia gari musito. Huko kwa akina midget you’d rarely see any toyota makes mixing with the mercs, porsches, VWs, BMW, Bugattis and Koeniggs in the autobahn but Kias ni mingi kuliko

It’s all about the power not the engine size .turbo charging increase power by 30_50 % compared to a naturally aspirated engine

Don’t be confused Sheldon. However i cant find the curb weight for the Roewe
ROEWE RX8 specifications - 2.0 Turbo engine (224 HP 360 Nm) and a 6 speed modern automatic transmission from Aisin

General characteristics
Engine

Type of[RIGHT]20L4E[/RIGHT]
Number of cylinders / valves[RIGHT]4/16[/RIGHT]
Power, hp (at rpm)[RIGHT]224[/RIGHT]
Torque, n / m (rpm)[RIGHT]360[/RIGHT]
Body
Type of[RIGHT]crossover[/RIGHT]
Number of doors / seats[RIGHT]5/5[/RIGHT]
Length mm[RIGHT]4923[/RIGHT]
Width, mm[RIGHT]1930[/RIGHT]
Height mm[RIGHT]1810[/RIGHT]
Front suspension[RIGHT]independent multi-link[/RIGHT]
Rear suspension[RIGHT]dependent[/RIGHT]
[B]Dimensions of the trunk (photo)[/B]

[B]Landcruiser J200 specifications.[/B]
Engine
[ul]
[li]4.0 L 1GR-FE V6[/li][li]4.6 L 1UR-FE V8[34][/li][li]4.7 L 2UZ-FE V8[35][/li][li]5.7 L 3UR-FE V8[36][/li][li]4.5 L 1VD-FTV V8 turbo diesel[/li][/ul]
Transmission
[ul]
[li]6-speed automatic[/li][li]8-speed automatic[/li][li]5-speed automatic[/li][li]5-speed manual[/li][/ul]

Wheelbase 2,850 mm (112.2 in)
Length 4,990 mm (196.5 in)
Width 1,980 mm (78.0 in)
Height 1,945–1,970 mm (76.6–77.6 in) (adjustable)
Curb weight 2,405–2,740 kg (5,302–6,041 lb)

Sijasema ni mbaya. Hyundai I think has higher sales than toyota. Nimesema siwezi nunua Hyundai or KIA hata na dawa. I have never owned a Toyota either.

What is it with the Chinese? They copy so openly and blatantly, then call it innovation. No pride, no shame…

Kama Nokia. Nthimû yakwa ni Nokia

Why reinvent the wheel. I see Kenyans trying to build a chopper from scratch yet it was designed and built eons ego.
Roewe can be pronounced in dutch as Rove ama aje @Nattydread ?

Where has pride and gained for kenya other than scandals? No need to reinvent the wheel.

why also not try make something superior.

Lol, why not? The Hyundai and Kia are pretty solid vehicles nowadays. You should target the Sorento or Santa Fe

Hiyo retraction lakini…Lol…inakaa kupepea