Landlord na deposit

Oh you didn’t read my rant?

:D:D:D:D:D

You are an evil deviant! Very nice move

super glue and sawdust kwa key holes,

If you had filled out a lease agreement this can land you in deep shit since the landlord will be having lots of your personal information.

I used to be given my deposit in full, The agents and Landlords used to know there will be consequences.

Its not about blocking the toilet. Its about blocking the whole drainage, hata ya @Jirani.

You’ll need more than that 4 kilos to block the whole drainage mpaka ya @Jirani.

Since rent deposit won’t be refunded you should have stayed in that house an extra month, no paying rent, ndio ijilipe.

Am told this is the reason one tower at Yaya center was never completed. After the contractor noticed Biwott was stalling to pay, he brought in those lorry mounted concrete mixers fully loaded and poured their contents down the drainage pipes.

Easier said than done

Yeah, it will cost him/her dearly, more than that deposit.

You’ve never lived in Nairobi until you learn how to be kichwa ngumu. Nairobi sio ya masofties kama wewe.

Just call KRA on that guy’s ass if he refuses mgawane na the kra dude what he will be bribed with. That could become a business venture ukataka .

Mami, the best revenge is from God. Kichapo yake tamu saaana…landlord akifanya hivo just leave him alone.

God’s wrath comes slowly. I like instant karma more.

Kuna stuff flani niliskia hunuka for years. Some kinda chemical. Spread it around that plot and am telling you it will be inhabitable for years. The fool will remember you as long as he lives and will never screw with another tenant.

i look for you and kill you after that

Reason given for not refunding is…?

Kama umeharibu anything lazima ugharamie. Tenant akikaa more than two months lazima akitoka nyumba ipate a fresh coat of paint