Lanes My Friends! Who do these shops sell to?

It’s the real thing.

Niaje one man guitar, wewe ni ruwa ama salim

Ni wizi tu. So the ones which go for 1500 USD probably would sell here for double that.

@pseudonym, inspire your relative into guitar playing with this. Simple basic repetitive chords,

The six string junior insisted on getting costed 6K. Only. 154K @pseudonym !!!

well, yes and no. Fender is the make, like toyota, within which there are hundreds of models. Difference in materials, workmanship, design etc, of course with different pricing. The package the mhindi is selling comprises of the starter guitar, a small amp, tuner and gig bag and should go fo no more than 25k here. it is about 18k in amazon so he is surely taking advantage.

Ahsante…I prefer playing Tracy Chapman though…Some of her tunes are much easier.

paper ink?

Mambo. You wanna buy a guitar too?

paper and ink…nice song but i have never tried playing it.
smoke and ashes on the other hand…my fave.

Though I suck at it.:D:D

he gonna

good for him!

Can’t relate, hio ni school fees ya one of my kids for the whole year!

Can’t relate, hio ni school fees ya one of my kids for the whole year!

wacha uongo lamudiak secondary fee ni 21k per year

Mambo shwari. Did you read what I wrote?

Hii mang’aa ingine washana nae

:D:D:D:D:D:D Keep off such friends! :D:D:D:D

Did I call a Yamaha junk? My very first was a Yamaha 12 string jumbo back in '78.

Edit: the Cort was a steel string with a cutaway (and Fishman electronics?), and you ended up buying a classical guitar because of the price. What were the musical reasons? Surely not to strum and solo on nylon withba plectrum, leave alone the very diffrent maintenance of the two types.

Sure hope the Luthuli Yamaha is genuine, not a chinese knockoff like a Shure SM58 Beta I was shown yesterday in a Githurai market stall. The Yamaha costs $130 - 170 in US and Europe

Yaani the profit margin in that shop ni 300%+

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074SBCCK1/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1508448686&sr=8-13&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=cort+acoustic+electric+cutaway

hehe…mimi ata sijakaribia hiyo level…bado niko novice ile mbaya.