LANYE ADDICTION - PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (LONG READ)

Can’t relate with poko things.

3 Likes

Kidinyi reincarnate

You have never tried even massage with extras ofisa?

1 Like

Kuna theory fulani…Ukidinya poko mna exchange spirits. Anakupatia saitain zake na wewe unampatia ibilis wako. Sasa lanye zile vitu emepokea zina kufanya uchanganyikiwe na life

1 Like

Iyo ni mbuloti maguta maguta pare Njuja:D:D:D

2 Likes

Upuss grade 1.

New poosy syndrome…ii ndo ufanya msee kubadilisha dame every week:D:D

You’re @Pussi Signal you’d know!!!

1 Like

Most people here would relate…mafisi fever in effect

Hi nikama kuambia villagers “usikojoe hapa”

1 Like

Waah…mungu akubariki. How come hatujawau kuwa na confeshen ya pink handles!? Or even a confessed poko

Ha ha of course…

Funny thing I went to a couple of parlours over the same period, but always maintained a good professional distance with the gal(in the parlour you have a particular one who takes care of you). Even I never had other ‘decent’ gals beside my main chick…only lanyes. thats why I say mine was an addiction

1 Like

If you have met @pamba anatoshana na chop stick. Try placing one katikati ya bed uone kama itapatikana. Hata massage anapatia hao madem kazi mob juu ni mifupa wanadara.

2 Likes

Some things are straight out of a movie. Ati you slept with 400 ladies!!! Whoaaa!!

Mimi nilidinya around 15 lanyes in 3 months, kuna wawili nilikula mara kama sita saba ivi. I met a nice gal alikua ananipakulia dry fry visuri sana mambo ya poko nikaacha kapsaa, 5 years later I am lanye-free, ata steam zikipanda aje I dont consider going down that route.

1 Like

As NV was reading past posts by @Kidinyi…waah waah…huyu jamaa bado anaishi ama villagers walizika

Hiyo “As NV” inakuuza… Listening to the nuance in your statement it tells me you are trying too hard to emphasize your newness…

Am new at KT but not new in Nairobi or the mashadas n klist forums…Jibu swali vile umeulizwa ama shut your trap fwakin wewe

lemmie chip in hii mambo ya lanye
there are various types of lanyes
1.the one you pay direct,to fck kama hao wa modern coast
2.mild lanyes the ones lazima upeleke out then unabeba unakula na unampatia fair morning,ukiangalia u spend alot on her
3.favor lanyes…hawa ni wale they like texting hawawezi kupigia simu,and the text always start with hey need a favor,need 2k will refund bla bla bla they usually never pay and once you fck them they need more favours
4.wife lanyes, hawa ni wale married women unless the husband come na shopping or do them good no pusvsy for the husband,

hii kitu men we buy in direct or indirect,so ulanye haitawai isha:)

3 Likes