Lanye joints especially za mchana in kisumu

I suggest you go to kissii where your money will work for you. Kissii town is basically a brothel at night and the night nurses are unbelievably young and beautiful. I have made it a policy in my office that all engagements in kissii region be left to me. Rungu washing in kissii is just a shilling away every nyt!

@uwesmake unajua kamomo flani kalikuwa Harry’s tavern,kamkamba yeloyelo hivi kalikuwa kanaitwa Monica?

Mimi nilitafuta na noogle maps after niambiwe hapa kwa village. Ulizia the famous OctopusBottoms up pub pahali ipo. RamXb iko adjacent
Nilichargiwa 1k allstyler for 1 hour room inclusive. Rooms iko freshy

Ingia hapo kondele. Chini ya sunset bar. Ukitaka under age wako hapo near a certain hoteli ina jina ya kikuyu cant remember if its kwa macharia.

Hio umbwa hata ukimwi yake iko na ukimwi

At this pub in Dakar, official language is Kiswahili. Most patrons are either Burundis, Rwandese, Burkinabe and the Frenchmen. Take a guess of the tribe of these two(kunguru owner and DJ). Yaani mko kila mahali bwana?[ATTACH=full]238409[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]238410[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]238411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]238412[/ATTACH]

Aren’t you afraid of young girls? You might be set up one day.

Fafanua

Hii Sunset bar iko wapi?

Utawekewa mtego.

Nyinyi watu si mnapenda hookers

Ramex p, baprinex… Kondelee Locust house…Cano Jacob ukifika nitafte niko club inaitwa quorum kondelee…

ingia hapo Samba marina ,signature or Barcardia if you in town.Utapata ujichagulie.But hawa wa Sugnature mostly ni wale middle aged 20-35,mostly students.Chips funga them ni rahisi though they tend to overprice their pussie.

Barcadia pia iko poa though pia utapata wasichana wazuri overpriced.
Tuesdays,wednesdays and weekend(Fri and sato)

Unaongelea kimwa ama aje

I have never seen hoes in Barcadia.

Once met some underaged girls in kisii, outside Sportsman, I thought they were hustling for pesa ya chakula or those saidia masikini types until she started talking about shot and how much, mtoto was about 13 ananitengenezea bei?? I never took the bait but to this day I believe kisii is the most fucked up town in Kenya, and I have been around

This is very true. The town has a bustling pussy business. Over the weekend I feasted on a Ugandan resident in kissii. And as I was picking her outside the hotel where I stayed I saw more than 3 underage girls beckoning me , this town is worst than Amsterdam

Iyo babrinex(did you get the correct spelling?) must be owned by a medic

My guy,Barcadia wako…you just need to be keen na utawaona.Wanaplay high-end ndio maana kuwaspot si rahisi.Hawa college girls wanatafuta sponsors pia wako hapo.Shida ni if you are slow,utapata wameenda.

But wako,pia working class wale mwezi imewaendea vibaya hapo.
Once met a lady there though alikuwa na boy wake,and at the end of the night nilitwanga yeye vizuri and let her leave asubuhi aenda kazi.Only mimi kufika kazini namwona tunakutana kwa same ofisi.She was a collegue.Hapo ndipo niliwacha kuenda huko(this was on March this year)

Kisumu is a small town. Siwezi frequent place infamous. But I haven’t known Barcadia for such things. Huko ni place poa unapitia after work take two or three and go home.