Lapi mzito

Nunua Asus…not a big name but the machine is damn good. Mac chieth is just hype :p!0

Hii ASUS fcuked me up. The power supply is connected to the motherboard so not worth repairing

U bought it to repair it??:eek:meff

speaking of which nasaka motherboard ya Copaq CQ60 mwenye akonayo nishtue

Hehehehe…spending 150k to buy a HP/DELL etc ni kama kukua na 5m then you buy a turbo charged subaru instead of a mercedes. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

huyu anataka machine ya 30k ni chocha tu ako nayo.

Braza meff, Osungu Ni ngumu. What I meant to say was that I bought an Asus laptop which later developed problems in the power supply. However the cost of replacing the power supply are prohibitive as the power supply is conjoined with the motherboard

i know someone with a custom-made laptop, insane specs, super fast, but cost him over 3000 dollars

Arent they all conjoined??

laptop ni waste endea desktop ya 50k nunua laptop ya 20k hiyo ingine kula mutura 50k unapata i7 desktop

Na kama hao Dell wako na gari premiun ki Lexus/VX hivi in the name of Alienware, asinunue juu ni Dell?

Na hii alienware mtu anaweza nunua wapi kenya?

http://shopit.co.ke

L

Alienware is if you are into gaming.

You see @Hunter Xp seems to be like a business person and not into that kind of stuff. For that you need something slim, lightweight for ease of working. e.g. work in a coffee shop, move easily from work to home and vice versa i.e. mobility in general. The main work seems to be have outlook for email email and the general MS Office stack to you know type documents, make presentations, excel etc. Plus lots of browsing. Maybe play some heavy games once in a while. The Macbook is best suited for this kinds of things. There is no computer touchpad out there currently that can touch the Mac’s trackpad in terms of speed of usability. Even macbook keyboards are the easiest to type fast with. That is why you see all the new netbooks i.e. business laptops trying to copy the design.

The excessive bulkiness of the Alienware plus high power consumption rates due to powering the big fans, GPU etc is not simply for this type of person. Plus let’s be honest, this computer is not even suave enough for a business person only a gamer would appreciate it’s beauty.

If you spend most of your time playing heavy games e.g. COD etc…this is your laptop.

To summarize

1. This is an alienware
    [ATTACH=full]49079[/ATTACH]

2. This is a macbook.
    [ATTACH=full]49080[/ATTACH]

Guess which a business person needs…

nachukianga laptops juu ya durability na mashida ndogo ndogo for that money unaeza pata desktop mambo mbaya sana and it will last for years nunua desktop ya 100k na lapi ya 50k

Desktops are being rendered useless each and everyday with most people preferring to just but a good external monitor for when they want a big screen. Siku hizi main thing is portability unless you are a gamer or spend most of your time home

Mac ni overrated juu at the same price ya hio mac utapata laptop ina out perform mac. Na kama ni mambo ya photoshop bado utaweza kufanya kwa pc because the main components like RAM, GPU,Processor na harddisk zinakuanga outsourced in both macs and pc

Boss have u ever used a mac?
Nikama ku compare mercedes na toyota.

Thanks everyone for your contributions, seems its going to be a mac. Will share pictures once the thing is here.