Laptop issues, help please!!

True, and its the reason i warned him to tread carefully on that, anaeza geukwa ashangae…

Ok noted. so between keyboard na hard disk which is cheaper? those wenye mnauza ama mnajua watu. hard disk 320gb

sawa option ya police iko out, lakini kwa buyer beware lazima.

but nilisense tu shiny eyes atanipulliya trick kama hii, but issokay. let me calm my peasantness down.

320gb Hard Disk will cost you approximately 1k to 1500, a laptop keyboard goes for not less than 2500. It can cost even 4500 depending on laptop type.

2 Likes

Type ni hp probook 4420s

Replacing the Hard Disk will be a better idea. Unless you screwed up and you can’t get the old Laptop back. Replacing the keyboard is a try and error.

…and probably she has already sold the old lapi after replacing the Hard Disk. You’re been played here. Tembeza kiatu tu!

ama ununue keyboard ya desktop utumiange.

damages ni 300/-

Jina ya shop ni gani for future reference?

Nunua keyboard wireless @ around 1,500
As for the internal hard disk ni rare kupata za 320gb, nowadays ni 500gb ziko @ around 4,500.

Inaitwa Linns computers, tom mboya street. Ukipita eastmatt just after post office on the left utaona an alley

Nitatumie the current one na on screen keyboard then I’ll replace end month. asanti lakini

1 Like

I kinda thought it’s too late now for him to consider options like original or Chinese.

Hio bei ya hard drive ni mzuri sana. TB itakua ngapi hapo sasa ?

The thing is asinunue laptop iko na keyboard issues. he will throw it away due to frustrations. Copy keyboards last a few months. hardisks are standard and a new one is definitely good.

1 Like

For electricals and electronics, as much as possible, always buy new.

3 Likes

But still kuna refurbs poa out there. Shida ni kuwa you are not sure what you will get.

1 Like

Precisely the reason you should strive to go for new as much as you can. Unless you’re sure it’s factory refurbished.

hii harddisk ni ile ya kelele ama the other flash type one