ii.Video
iii.Sketchi
iv.Witnesi
zinahitajika, pole kwa kuimbiwo.

Brands ni wapi? Tusijikute huko?

Kenyatta Avenue-ish, Behind the Jamia Mosque

Aaah yes, around I&M and along Kenyatta Avenue is a dangerous zone

Wish someone had mentioned that!!

How will the insuarance company know for sure that the laptop was stolen, i can insure mine then hide it and claim it was stolen then claim payment from the insuarance company, am curious to know ?

you could. But remember you need a police abstract. So you will give details of where it was stolen, when, under what circumstances etc.
so yes, you could still get away with it, but would you want to risk some diligent cop or guy in insurance questioning your story?

I still get amazed at the ignorance people have towards insurance.do you guys know how cheap it is to insure items be they household and or electronics!!

This ā€˜ultrabookā€™ has been mentioned twice now. Itā€™s starting to appear as if it is of the Hekaya variety.

See thatā€™s where the problem isā€¦haba na haba hujaza kibaba. Insure your car sure its important. Insure your phone, sure its cheap, insure your laptop,? sure its cheap, Insure your house? sure its cheapā€¦by the time you are done saying yes to cheap insurance, the total amount you are paying comes to 150Kā€¦is that feasible, I donā€™t think soā€¦

To he who takes no risk gains nothingā€¦thats a whole plot you can buy by not insuring small stuff(taking a risk by not insuring)ā€¦thatā€™s what you need to understand

pole sanaā€¦just get yourself another one and remember to insure it, if you hadnā€™t insured

Hiyo inakaa Geri ya Ben K aka Kabenny wakitafuta doo za kuchafua Monte Labour Day

1 Like

i spend about 11,500 on house insurance(building plus contents) annually,for someone who spends 4,000-5,000 on booze per week that is pocket changeā€¦why work so hard and not indemnify yourself??

So Painfulā€¦if only it was hekaya!!

Kuibiwa is not all bad,take it as a compliment.
It means you are moving up in your financial statusā€¦ and getting careless!
The right word is ā€œwealth distributionā€

Safaricom said it is tracable if I have used their internet with their simcard. But only if the laptop is used again in their network. But i have to get an police abstract and produce receipts.

This isnā€™t trueā€¦exactly. The biggest insurance premium you will ever pay is for the moti (depending on what kind of car you have). but insurance on household items and your electronics etc will not be as expensive as you think. If you have a household goods, add your laptop, phones, and everything comes up to say 1M, you can pay as little as 20k per annum for insurance.

2 Likes

Eye opener

Great information on insurance.
Pole for your loss @Female Perspective

Nishaa poaā€¦Asante!

1 Like