Larry Madowo

mateseko ni constant, najua unakula chakula za maniga huko so najua constipeshen inakusumbua pia… na hiyo ni mateseko… sema tukutumie goro goro mbili za unga, upike ile kitu minyoo zako zimezoea…

Gaaay comment…

Kwani ulipata gaofriend juu unajifanya holyJoe namna hii

Mimi nimezaliwa straight, I am just trying to educate your fellow fags that they don’t need to hate on everything

But i have fcked your thutha in the past,right?

This is precisely the reason why liking liberals or liberalism is a conjecture in itself… liberals are the most intolerant lot… even to the idea that people should be left alone to hate what they choose to hate in peace… and that they should like/enjoy only what the liberals like…

liberalism is so confused that it doesn’t even support itself or enjoy anything except some utopian idea of what should or is worthy to be enjoyed…

being a liberal ni maumiff tupu… let people enjoy things… loosen up and enjoy things yourself…

I’m genuinely happy for his progress. Siku bibi yako ataona hizi comments zako za rainbow flag ndipo utajua. :smiley:

Wacha wivu wewe.

Larry just like Jeff have filled a void that they fit in well. It has nothing to do with luck but opportunity that unveiled itself. Frankly both of them don’t have extraordinary oratory skills. But they can deliver. It’s just a job on a global level. Nothing special.

next he will say he’s joined the rainbow community …abaki tu huko

Wacha otunguu onuke owada

:D:D :D:D

Why are brothers salty when a niggar progresses. You have to give it up for him for shunning idiocy and mediocrity in Kenya and going for the stars. Mungu ambariki zaidi. In progressive societies, your hardworking shall pays at some point as meritocracy reigns supreme. Sio kama Kenya mahali connections na uchokosh ndio kila kitu.

A perfect example of using the rocks they throw at you to build your fortress

Anaendelea juu yeye ni MGTOW, hakuna ghaseer ya kushinda ikim-nag hapo.

Good to see Larry shining .What he now needs to do is to stay away from his dim eyed people lest asikiliwe wivu wamroge akufe .

Kina @Sokwe mtu hugongwa kende na hawako anywhere BBC?

I heard he is gey

Butty boy Larry