Las Vegas shooting - info

Amongst the so called obama’s failures in his presidency was the biggest mass murder in U.S history! The Orlando night club massacre. Now that it’s a Sunday school play in comparison, I wonder if the white supremacist will fault this massacre as one of many failures of the Drumpf presidency.

All the press the hotel doesn’t want. This is just terrible!

Aiii, scanners in hotels? You’re kidding. That would mean militarizing hotels like airports? Not gonna happen. There are literally hundreds of four-star hotels in most major cities in the US. Who’s going to pay for it and man them?

surely 23 guns ?

What if I told you that there are people who have jet fighters in their driveways? Privately owned.

Hehe I thought the US is so secure, the only remaining element is the short guy from NK , they even have a website analysing him …I ain’t sure though whether its 36/38north.org

He had stayed at the hotel for several days bringing in suitcases over time, presumably with the weapons. They found 17 suitcases in total.
This guy had 2 planes, pilot license, real estate multimillionaire although divorced without any kids. The question is why?
Without the peace of God in your heart, no family no real love all the money in the world is vanity.

…Mother of all fuck-ups

Just in case you think I’m kidding, you can own this one today.
[ATTACH=full]129312[/ATTACH]

Canadair CF-5: The Canadian built CF-5 is a 1970s era warbird capable of Mach 1.3 speeds and a rate of climb of over 34,000 feet per minute! Engineered to compliment either a one or two person crew, the CF-5 was originally outfitted to carry a 3 ton payload and in its prime was used by over 7 different militaries! Interested on owning one? Well, in current market conditions prices over $1,000,000 per plane are expected.

Read more: 23 Military Designed Aircraft The Rich Enough Civilian Can Legally Own! http://americaloveshorsepower.com/23-military-aircraft-civilians-can-legally-own/

Which of the below favours the hotel ?
1.A hotel installs the luggage scanners ,inturn the guest have a sense of the bad guy being kept at bay and thus most prefer this hotel.
2.Hotel fails to install the luggage scanner and inturn guests avoid booking and the hotel ends up with very few or no guests.

Hehehe Niaje schoolmate?

Haha poa sana. Cheza chini, hiyo phrase niliambiwa na my maths teacher.

There’s not really much you can argue about here. There are more efficient ways to kill people in a hotel than by shooting them. For example you could pump sarin gas into the air conditioning duct.

But the biggest hurdle is the price. Scanners cost $170,000 to $180,000 a piece. Then you have to get trained personnel to man them.

It might be easier to get into the used car sales business.

Actually , our teacher would have preferred if you kept quiet rather than say …and I quote “I assumed”… Weeee!

The kind of ammo we need ti deal with alshakebabs,ofcourse with guerilla tactics kind of training

And all this could be because he wanted to be like Don Williams but could not sing, and Nashville never even acknowledged receipt of his cassette demo back in '75?

Nah!

They were three not two.
[ATTACH=full]129318[/ATTACH]
Kwa airport part ya gun haiwezi pita, so hotels should improve their scanners

For the last time, hotels don’t have scanners! Though I would like to see the toys that people sneak into hotels for varied trysts and experiences. Some might be more dangerous than conventional weapons.

I will not be surprised if you hear NRA issue a statement stating "if those revelers had guns the casualties would have been minimum "