late lunch

Now if you feel dat what about me?

2 Likes

Wacha nishuke hapo city market nitafutie pork nipeleke home njaa inanimalisa[ATTACH=full]120427[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Am feeling that because am still in office and din’t go for Lunch.

1 Like

More effidens [ATTACH=full]120428[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

:smiley: kimbia kibandaski

1 Like

Pamba what are we supposed to feel? haki do not.

1 Like

Naenda sahizi. By the way, I also eat anywhere so long as its clean. Am happy you talked about simplicity. I like that. There is another one around here I will just enter and have the chapos. It is made of timber and mabati roof and no ceiling, it becomes worse when hot and sunny but I see some people in jackets and ordering warm water despite the high temperatures.

3 Likes

izo chapo ‘burnt’ zikiekwa mayai ya kienyeji fry katikati na uretain io mboga zinakuwanga fomu sana…bon appetit monsieur

2 Likes

kabisa.simplicity tu.na si ati hatuna pesa.but being humble ni muhimu sana

2 Likes

hapo ni hurligham former superlative garage yard?

1 Like

We like that Liberty. There is a Mama in Kenyatta Market who we call to deliver us the best fish ever. Mazeee we love it. Ebu the piks when my nephews come back.

2 Likes

Woooi that Tilapia @culture Jeso…and we have another dude hapo Sigona who chinjas a goat for us and delivers. Hii Kenya yetu is great.

2 Likes

Hehehe siku hizi chakula ya hoteli tulikosana ,hii napiga combination ya lunch plus supper:D:D

3 Likes

She delivers:eek::eek:

1 Like

For once @DeliciousShiko has talked to @pamba .People are slowly forgiving each other

2 Likes

By the way even in the land that I am not supposed to mention…Kenyans are cooking them chapos/samos/mandazi and other stuff and delivering to us. At a fee of course. We like it.

1 Like

Sends someone on the bike. If you are really in Kenya you would know, they will deliver.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

And for you I will tell you it is an old Jathe woman but hail we love her and the fis is tops.

1 Like

You’ve got two handles on this thread, amend before they see what I’ve seen:D:D:D