Latina women

So the gay alshaitan admires women after all?
You couldn’t keep it hidden for long, could you?

mboga safiiiii

Their looks are heavily influenced by Native indian looks. It took me some time before i came to distinguish btwn Caucasian women n Latinos. Though latinos are very diversified( mixed with blacks and Europeans, and some countries in latin America, have an upward of 70% Caucasian).
Brazil is the most diverse country genetically.

The ones with high caucasian populations are that way due to genocide and marginalization of the local populace.

Like Argentina.

Yes. Iyo kwanza ni over 90% last time I checked.

This is what i call average latinos, in that out of every 5 women u see, 3 will have this facial features, i stand to be collected though.

[ATTACH=full]100615[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100616[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100617[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100619[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100620[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100621[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]100622[/ATTACH]

The last one, lazima ametoka In The Caribbean, she is heavily mixed with Nyauthi.
We tend to judge Latinos by what we see on the entertainment media i.e. South America soap opera and movies, forgetting that Moroccans and Spaniards stars are heavily involved.
The picture media, tends to present participants who have Caucasian features, but their athletes tell a different story.

Lol, that is not bad though,even people from Cape Verde Africa also have the Latina look-are also basically Latina, but the black genes are a bit more prominent, Dominicans have the black features prominent,probably because they are in the Caribbean,next to Haiti and have a mixture of black and Indian they look like people people from Trinidad and Tobago,Puerto Ricans have prominent Caucasian features though you can still see the Indian and black,similar to Cubans and Brazilians,the rest have prominent Caucasian features,the women on the photos probably come from US and have prominent European/white features,and generally the average Latina from New York or California looks better than the average one that has come straight from the country,probably the make up and dressing etc ni kama msapere ametoka straight Kiambu na mwingine ameishi Nairobi,the Nairobi one will look better,in spite of speaking the same language,

Argies immigrated from Italy,many families have ties to Europe,that explains the subtle Caucasian features

That’s cause they have some African in them :D:D:D

:D:D:D
Maize-iko!!!
Interestingly maize originates in Mexico.

There are some who migrated from Spain too. The government treated Native populations badly.

Not the government alone but the Spanish people,racial discrimination is still ongoing in many provinces

Look what the chilly Nairobi weather dragged into the forum huh! Now 'em boys picturing themselves fisis feasting on akina JayLo