Lawrence Waruinge

She is a hawker in Biafra market Thika town. I bet she thought she had hit the jackpot when she met him. I don’t think she will get any charges besides destroying and concealing evidence. She just needs a good lawyer. If she was at the jikaze village when her boyfriend was busy killing his family then she can not be an accomplice. She will get off easy.

I wondered why she looked so weather beaten compared to the man. Surely if your man asks you to go and buy a big sharp knife would you not question? she needs to serve sometime too. In my view.

She’s a hustler. Is why. I doubt she knew what the knives were for. She probably found out after the deed was done . Like Maribe. All she needs is a good lawyer though I doubt she can afford one.

A hustler should have her senses alert more than anyone else. She may or may not afford a good lawyer but her reputation, her family’s and overall peace of mind is gone. But what am I talking about? Jowie now has a girlfriend with a young daughter. Sigh!!

Kenyans move on very soon. The delay in buying knives is why the sisters are still alive. For sure she had no knowledge of what the boy was going to do until he had already done it. She was a victim of circumstances. She had to cooperate in disposal of evidence otherwise he could have harmed her too. She was happy to be dating a uni guy from a good family, who can blame her?

Will the courts hear her out?

Even the lady pastor in the Magu case was released due to lack of evidence.