Lawyer eating life with a huge spoon

Location & time…I’ll be there. Hopefully, after stripping you off, I won’t be like…" Kae ido shieha?"

Good to be royal to ua tribe…

I agree with @Female Perspective hapo juu. If you are an exceptional young person who is making exceptional amounts of money, it’s wisest to ‘eat your coins privately’ coz in many ways you will attract unwanted attention to yourself.

There are many jealous people out there who are not happy about your success and will use every opportunity to bring you down. They will comment incessantly about how your story doesn’t add up as this makes them validate why they themselves aren’t making it as big as you. They will also go to great lengths to dig up dirt on you and trust me, we all have ‘dirt.’

At the same time, someone at Times Tower is also reading your fascinating story and curiously searching your Tax records and they wonder why the few coins you have declared are not matching the colossal wealth you are flossing to the media. Whistle blown pap. Mashida za kujiwekea…

Meanwhile, all your disgruntled creditors are flocking to The Nairobian to air your dirty linen to all and sundry, portraying you as a con and a fraud who has swindled half of Nairobi on your way to the top and thus hurting your reputation which you have taken years to build.

Learn how to EAT PRIVATELY. You don’t have to post photos of that VX birthday gift on Facebook and neither do you have to tell Biko all nitty gritties of your vast estate and that you are worth 200m at 34.

5 Likes

There is always some kind of insecurity for a rich person to go talk about his things to a largely poor populace. They keep their mouths shut and filter their words very carefully. its natural and everyone feels it. A rich person never wants to seem too alien to the rest. If you have things people dont have and that will raise envy, you will never really feel like telling anyone.

huyu jamaa ni fala sana,this attention seeking will eventually bite him in the ass

1 Like

He needs to learn from those Laura stories. The last time I checked she was in a hospital due to ‘shock’.

1 Like

If what I read is true then the stupid bitch deserves it.should have known better

2 Likes

Hehe, nú wega tu. I still insist on the fcuk

How you’re imagining @Female Perspective
[ATTACH=full]8598[/ATTACH]
The reality that awaits you…
[ATTACH=full]8599[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Biltmore mansion ya kenya?

I promise to ride you like you were the last horse on earth!! utapenda!

:confused:

Si pia hapa unaweza pound 123 alafu toka mbio!!

1 Like

Leo 2pm pale zimma kwa solja

1 Like

Headed to TRM…ningoje 2pm

Please remember your KY jelly @kush yule mnono

Chang’aa imesomesha watu. Me included

so he worked for Mohammed Nyaoga and Githu Muigai? he must have pcked up useful contacts or had Githu push him some crumbs of jobs when he got inundated. useful when building a profile

this suggests that he misses out on those two conditions meaning you KNOW he has a small unhealthy dick

this suggests that he misses out on those two conditions meaning you KNOW he has a small unhealthy dick