Lawyers are from hell

Given their history with Bw Cohen?
She likely found an empty safe :slight_smile:
His biggest mistake was not changing everything they did together, and I mean everything, from houses to the acquaintances/friends that were closer to her.
Hata hizo club angetoka.

That ninja was tortured to sign the retracting divorce letters, that wanjiru had penned, to the lawyers and assault case to the cops.
Then tortured some more to produce the contents of the safe that he had broken into and cleaned out i.e deeds to the house and other properties.

People donโ€™t like lawyers for three reasons: Lawyers defend scoundrels; Lawyers manage to lose a case even when the client is absolutely right;Lawyers take on a hopeless case just to get a fee. If the scoundrel did not return your money, then it is a rich scoundrel. He will willingly share the stolen goods with a lawyer, in order to get away with it. I remember how once I got into an accident, and it turned out that he was a scoundrel because even at the scene I saw him giving a bribe to an official. It is good that I was advised to contact professional lawyers about whom you can read [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]more information here. Thanks to this case and my lawyer, I realized for myself that not all lawyers are as bad as everyone says, and there are still those who deserve our trust.

You just read my mind