Lawyers in the hse ebu comb me please

Look how fast they reacted then, ile ya gakuo iliwekea kando, hapa kuna siasa wanacheza.

Let me ask my friend Judge Odunga.

She was however denied the right to appeal with court saying it had considered the mitigation. Soma hapa, https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001305394/former-nominated-senator-joy-gwendo-sentenced-to-prison-over-fraud

iko pesa imekuliwo, dont quote me

This just goes to prove that wealthy criminals don’t go to jail in Kenya. Sijui yule John Gakuo alikosea wapi hadi akakufia jela while the main culprit is still free

Read that judgement on that day na umesoma replies zangu vizuri.

gakuo was jailed na akakufa kwa jela

junior thieves are photographed by DCI holding placards saying “am this age, am a thief”.
senior thieves are taken from their homes in comfortable vehicles to the dci headquarters, or eacc offices, later to special police stations where they negotiate how they will share the loot to earn their Freedom, a maximum of 72 hours

Atleast unanitambua

Kumbe unajua kiswahili sanifu…vinyago ni nini ka si vinyangarika?

He he he @Meria Mata Mimi sio mwanasheria. I am in a completely different field. But you know every Kenyan is a political scientist, you will your answer soon.

Kenya ukiwa na pesa na kuma hakuna milango isioweza kufunguka

vinyago ni sanamu

We Jua Ktalk we learn. Thank you.

Happens everywhere in the world.

no. All suspects should be treated equally. mbona hatujaona ao wadosi wakishika placards? uko us lawyer wa president ako ndani. do you think Kenya inaeza fanyika? jela gani io inaeza fuga Kidero?

The former Senator kind of defrauded the court. First, she was convicted of her own guilty plea and was ably represented in the CM court. She entered into a plea bargain which she didn’t honor. That’s why Ogoti denied her bail and an appeal window. Cleverly though, she waited for a day the HC Anti Corruption Division wasn’t sitting and filed for bond with the HC JR division. So she wasn’t really truthful to the HC. But the DPP is set to appeal this and they’re almost guaranteed a conviction. Atarudi tu huko Langata.

And yet when she was sentenced, there was no option of a fine or an appeal.
System ya Majambazi…

FIKSED