Lawyers wote kujeni hapa

th

They had already told me this, the 1.5 fee.My question is who would admit that they were wrong in the first place?

ndio maana it’s head Odunga was voted the best Judge

Because he is a Naswa judge. :D:D:D:D

ktalk watu huwa domo domo yet hawajui hata how courts operate

We’re you refered ?

Will I ever read you dishing advice without demeaning the ‘asker’. I hope so. Jesso how can we all know how the Kenyan courts operate? they have a life of their own, laws are made up as you go along, you ‘need to know people in high places, tall relatives kin’da thing’ etc. Yaani anything can be done if you pay.

My 2Nairas to the poster, heed the advice you have been given by several talkers. Write to the Dean about your fears and secure a face to face appointment, and have everything in writting. Also check the terms and conditions in the handbook as you have been told coz this is where you will lose bigtime…whilst also exploring if you could possibly do retakes, no shame in that at all.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/93a3a27f2150e357440b60b6d9e256b0/tumblr_nopu0iQ2CB1tb9t27o1_400.gif

Naswa na Uotp had to come in, that’s Ktalk threshold of every thread

I think the letter is best. Resits are available. That’s what am avoiding. Too expensive plus you have to pay half the tuition fee. Those were fake results

You did not have to burst a vein going all red on a reply. Thenks for the effort. Bye. Hahahahahahaha

Wooishe pole. All the best though.

even if I had 2 dicks, I still wouldn’t give a fuck about your opinion or feelings

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:(:(:(:frowning:

Heee pls Nigga there is some degree of vitriol and matusi that I cannot handle, never will. So niwache tafadhali. So as it was.

Siwezi hizi. But I cannot say I was not warned from the get go to avoid his lane. I sure will do that from now on.

was busy minding my own business but wewe na kiherehere yako saw it fit to poke your ass in and now you are calling for a truce. Here is a gift you can frame and hang in your bedroom

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/07/176936_4ea3ac2d06cb164a5e735a1a0edec5bc.JPG

Whose bedroom? you cannot dictate what I hang there. :D:D:D BTW this crap just does not wash for me.

Talk to Pastor Matoke in confidence, he will assist you