Laying a nun.

Ako na mahitaji ya kimwili like any other woman. Their hormones levels aren’t suppressed because they are nuns.

Mum wacha masweeps. Btw, you are my village crush, I am serious.

I dont know why, but I find nuns as complete turn-offs…thin, boring and too brainwashed to have a meaningful conversation or sex with

1 Like

Assuming u go ahead with it, would u lay her in her full regalia or birth suit! I tend to think the former has some effect…

You diss every category of women. Whom do you prefer then? Mara single mums, then over 28 y.o, nuns, nurses, oooh sijui mifupa, sijui momos. Be very careful usifike age ya desperation Kama Mimi and have no one to marry.

8 Likes

Now I get it. Ulikuwa unakatia malaya juu uko desperate…umezeeka na hauna bibi…I knew there was a missing link…thank you for clarifying. Sio kukuwa chosy…ni standards msee. Na siko single anyway…I have two girlfriends already so…siwezi jipata situation kama yako

Who gets laid fully dressed? But I would prefer when she is ordinary

Trust me, nuns are freaky and thirsty af! I once lost my way in a sisterhood and I had to yell to be released.

7 Likes

Hii maneno ya kukuwa too suppressed leads to some of our brothers in priesthood or nun-hood to turn into pedophiles especially priests . God created this hormones in all beings for a purpose . If he knew for example guru will be a nun ,then He would not put these female hormones in her because he knew she will be a nun . Let nature takes its course,don’t fight it . With that @The Perfectionist gonga vitu. Don’t let we men down .saidia aliye na njaa

4 Likes

FYI, that single mum remains my preference. Call me all the names you want. But that’s where my heart is.

Fisked

Ile ya kuiba, u know…we’re talking about a nun here

1 Like

Sasa ikifika hapa kunaendanga aje?

3 Likes

Nurses or nuns?

1 Like

Nuns…shida ya maandishi…I type at 3000 words per sec so…

Mum I watch you from sides and ooh my! Forgive me @gashwin.

1 Like

ata mimi nlifishwa hapa na @Mrs4thletter nkashindwa ntaendeleaje

1 Like

@The Perfectionist I really pity you. You are old and desperate…willing to turn a whore into a housewife (we all know how that turned out)…you suffer from low self esteem and you need counseling…remember, sometimes it is better to make no decision than to make a wrong decision knowingly. Best of luck Amigo…because you will need it in life

Utapata ata father akikula sigara bila wasiwasi

1 Like

Are some sins not forgivable in Catholicism ?