LC Waikiki shop

Unfortunately, there is nothing to smile about Kenyan made clothes

Typical middle class. Someone still thinks that they can get an original Ralph Lauren polo shirt for $15. :smiley: These Turkish shops must be having a field day if their customers are that ignorant.

Halafu the typical middle class associate shops in malls with original products. Hehehe

I grabbed this and I love it

[ATTACH=full]311242[/ATTACH]

Yep, they are affordable but mimi hazikunijazz…

Kenyan manufacturing is suppressed so that locals can’t compete with a politician somewhere.

You see kitambo Kenyans manufactured clothes. But foreigners connived with local politicians to dump foreign clothes and kill local Kenyan manufacturing.

Hata hio Waikiki if you investigate, you will find a top Kenyan godfather in their ranks who protects their interests in Kenya.

Same with all the other foreigners.

Hatusemi ni original Ralph Lauren polo T-shirt. So shida yako ni mtu kubuy kitu kwa mall. Eastleigh China made polo go for even 2k

If I can buy a quality T-shirt for 1500… why not

But truth be told Italians and french guys con you by selling you a brand name.

You are not buying the best sunglasses ever made in history, in reality you are just buying that word Oakley or Ray-Ban, owned by the Italian mega corporation called Luxxotica.

They conditioned you to believe that they are the best and none can do what they do. A false narrative.

They’ve got nice clothes IMO. Local Primark!

Not necessarily true… some of wrangler cloths are made in kenya .

jaymoh niaje? Salimia Jirani Kibeti sana

It’s very affordable and they are new the clothes business is trend based. Once a style is out of fashion price falls dramatically. So the styles that are on their way out are brought here for a “premium” then a really massive discount as the manufacturer plays a volume game at the end of that product cycle…

Dont waste your breath…:smiley:

Spain has a mass market company. Inditex. That Inditex company is a work of art. A case study in consolidation and innovation. Their global operations center looks like a NASA command center. Smh…

I have no argument against that. I personally buy Nike knock-offs for 4-5k without apologies. The thing is, there is a difference between a customer who buys a fake knowingly, and another who buys a fake thinking it is the real thing. The guy who knows exactly what he is paying for is likely to get a better price and is less likely to go collecting fake labels. The customers who think they are buying the real thing are likely to return for more fake products. The likes of LC Waikiki target the second group of customers and capitalize on their ignorance. Young, stylish, moneyed, but extremely wet behind the ears :D:D. In their minds, if it is a European company, with a large shop in a busy mall, the shirts can’t be fake. The vigor with which they defend those products only proves to me that LC Waikiki is right on the money and they have a critical mass of potential customers. They must be smiling all the way to the bank. Good for them.

Sneakers?

Waikiki are Proudly Turkish. Hii jina fake sielewi how it features here. They do not say they are Gucci/Prada. They are Waikiki. And they are very successful globally. Look them up.

SQNY is also proudly Chinese :D:D

As they should be if they are Chinese. Or maybe I am missing something about those letters. What do they mean?

:D:D:D