Le Generale to be sworn!!!

Apology boycotted.

I hope they don’t do nothing foolish!

shauri yako,nb,I wasn’t apologizing

The curse of Sisyphus as narrated by FARAJA:

When Raila stormed with hired goons into Ford Kenya Delegate conference which his father was chairing and started heckling him almost putting everything to a stand still his father who was irritated told him “Amolo,shut up! and tell those youths to go away”.

Unfortunately Raila insisted to be heard,in his mind Raila thought his father was too old to be the chairman and Ford Kenya leader and wanted to inherit him by force.

With that in mind his goons continued shouting his father down with all blessings from Raila and that’s when Jaramogi got more furious told Raila this.

"Amolo it’s good that you have found it worth to disrupt this conference.

Remember,I started this struggle since independence, way before you were even born.

I have fought Kenyatta and Moi but never succeeded, am still struggling now to be the president of Kenya up to now.

I want to tell you this,if your intention is to sink me down for a take over you will also struggle until your sunset days trying to be the president, and you will never be.

That’s the curse Raila is struggling with, in short Raila will never be president #RWNBP.

Na ujue hiyo ni sponsor unaita kitu. SVs hebu patieni huyu kiti.

Ntasema for the tenth time president 10 million plus registered voters tunatambua ni Raila odinga .

All they want is to provoke.

in my eyes yeye ni takataka and I don’t owe anyone an apology

And they will be hit by thunder. Maraga was really wise. Jubillee thought he was the enemy. Turns out the nullification was a blessing in disguise.

It’s the rope the tingod is busy committing suicide with.

All those stories about how he ‘fought’ for democracy are all null and void.

Angekuwa state house…

whether you kithni or you ndekni, we MUST swear in baba

Mwalimu niaje

We can never allow a boy to sit on the king’s throne. Therefore, RWNEBP in a land where the common rite of passage is rwenji.

1000 likes

We look forward to the swearing day

Labda awe president wa huku…

[ATTACH=full]135394[/ATTACH]

It’s simple… Raila can be sworn as the president. Let them do it in Tanzania or whichever country they’ll do it from… Lakini state house can only accommodate one president,…Thats the rightfully elected leader UHURU MUIGAI KENYATTA…

Kenyan forces will only take orders from one president… UHURU MUIGAI KENYATTA…

Hii ingine ni side shows… Whatever it is wanataka kutry let them do it… Silence doesn’t mean guys are coward. And the very way they think they can stand for what they believe in, this other side can as well but they choose and prefer peace and not any form of confrontation…

Ears on the ground bring it on…

uncircumcised meru Jinga

hizo ni firimbi naona hapo juu? Ungeeka hata unga ya njoti ikiooze kwa foreskin

Now I’ve heard orengo saying there I’ll be elections in 90 days. These people are now out of ideas.