Le ktalk awards.

Ass Kisser sio ya @Kimmy ?

A competitive category would be ktalk machine of the year, and the nominees are:

1. @Meria Mata msedes benz, this one needs no introduction, naskia iko na shares A104. Customizations include a mancave and a fully fledged clearing and forwarding office for imports.
  2. @Mwendabai Albert subaru KAT with big muffler and very black tint. Now I know I said machines, 1498 cc doesn’t cut it but we will allow because of dark tint.
  3. Mazda carol by @jumabekavu. This one is here courtesy of winning ktalk getaway vehicle contest. It is rumored to have a state of the art anti theft system designed by mchawi one himself.
  4. Prado X6 by everyone’s favorite anko. Represents Vumbistan.
  5. Toyota wingroad by @culture. Hii ikishinda price money itumiwe single mother.
  6. Mlolongo slay queen @pseudonym. This one imedunga Berkin juu chini. Only slay queen left in town after running out Delicious shiko . Ownership disputed.
  7. Pujo by @Kasighau. Classic car, comes with a sawed off winchester and a lifetime supply of tomato sauce fake original.
  8. The beast by @Purple, naskia iko na laser za kumelt snow.
    Mwenye alicreate thread aweke pole.

Ktalk Bureau of Standards (KEBS) of the Year: @Ebru ama ile nyangau ingine ilituwekea mapua badala ya coomer.

Gaylord of the year awards @uwesmake his uwesmakendes antics and butthole antics are way off the chart…and we know all those gay posts kwa secrets ni wewe huandika

:D:D:D
Jamaa was nostrils alienda kudiscuss Global Warming huko California.

Pole all positions have gone… try next year or go to court or get sworn in us who took all positions

Nataka cyclist jambion of the year, nimewakilisha kijiji faithfully in 90% of the races this year

don’t remind us:D

I create and nominate myself for jambion cyclist

endelea…all the best.

I will only comment because it is you. Else I give this a miss normally. How can the list be complete without an award for @Liberty who herds the flock tirelessly. Plus I just learned with a heavy heart that we have an array of Proud Polygamists!! wanajijua. Oki they are better than wapenda MWK but…I tipped my ‘weave’. I really did.