Leaving Marks

Me nangoja kuona aligawa… wapi !
Moral of the hekaya si lazima upewe slices ndiyo usaidiane

In our culture, you can’t marry from the same village

Kwach

I can vouch for you especially when you told her to go get her stuff and move in and that it was an order:D:D. But good stuff. You are a good man. Kwani ulikuwa na couch:p

Atoti

You are a respectable man…kudos. Good deeds are repaid in one way or the other.

"Never stop doing little things to others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their heart". #Respect @Nyarwath

Kwani alikuwa amefukuzwa kwao?

A good deed.

You’re a gentleman indeed

Atoti I lacked a better word for that old skeletal three seater:D

More respect!

Reapect, you are a kindheart despite not able to kuuura biro

Where would that fare come from in the first place?

No disrespect but hawa ndio watu wanajaza nairobi bure… kama uko na kwenu huko mashinani iko haja gani ukuje jiji kula taabu hivi?

The reason I am dying of :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

uyo ni wife material wachanana what pple say,
usikuwe kama uncle ya sparta hawezi kula food bila nyama na hawezi afford nyama

uyo uge-marry kaka sasa baki na kunguru

Every rich estate must have a slum nearby to provide cheap labour, how comes you donno these things bwana:D:D

a touching story indeed. I expected a twist vile ulimkamua ama muhindi alimkamua kwa pick up but good story anyway.

Sparta, think you are missing the point kidogo. Nyarwath’s message is… you can help a lady genuinely without bringing those ‘manenoz’ into the equation. As you can see they are still good friends.

Yes! Where would you get mama nguo, muosha gari, watchies, etc from? some will source you good greens and deliver at your doorstep? they also need to earn a living without paying any busfare.

You have never don that ? Navile wewe umehustle .