Leaving your wife behind at home

That is what the husband of the dead dandora activist thought, kumbe bibi anachapwa miti tu as the dude hustled in dubai

Summary is that the poster is trying what he always does; staying foolish.

Eti muelewane avae rubber akienda nje? Wisdom ya wapi hii? Mnanegotiate na mkeo vile ataenda kufanya uzinifu?

devastating

This reminds me of our own davidee leta link akilia .

Mahali akili yako inaishia, ndipo akili yangu inaanzia. So you can’t make sense of what I say, because you simply don’t have the capacity. It is beyond you. So to you it is, understandably, ‘foolishness’.

Now read from the [COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]But [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Onwards

Hehehe how do i post emojis?

Inaitwa reverse psychology, my friend. Now that you would have broached the topic with her (of course you have to do it jokingly, romantically), it would drastically reduce the probability of her actually going out.

she has no feelings for me - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

mapenzi sio mchezo - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

i broke the rules - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

ame block - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Free advice, Please, DO NOT!

If you are born a beta male, you have to come to terms with the reality that you will have difficulties in reproduction matters. Beta males are like the ‘worker bees’. See, the worker bees know that their role is to provide for the kids sired by the king bee. Simply put, beta males were not meant to reproduce, but to bring up the kids sired by the alpha males. so if you are a beta male, and you have gotten a woman to accept to actually give you a baby (who is genuinely yours), then you need to be very grateful. and you shouldn’t be too hard on her if she decides, at some point, to at least get one kid from an alpha to complete her family.

But i have done it, with a good degree of success. You just need to be tactful in how you go about it. The alternative is to live in a fool’s paradise and say ‘que sera sera’.

Nalea mtoto wa mtu na .so far so good…all paperwork done. Sisumbui mtu

Mimi ile siku nitaoa, kama nitaoa, nitacheza kimimi. Unlike other foolish men, if bitch starts cheating, I won’t fly into a rage, sijui beat her, chase her away, nooo. I’ll just remain calm, then do some surveillance on the guy who’s assisting me with my matrimonial duties. Nikishamjua vipoa, natafuta hitman anamaliza yeye. Sio wale wakuua na gun, hapana. Shootings bring too much attention. The hits will look like muggings gone wrong, jamaa ananyang’anywa wallet na simu, alafu anakuwa stabbed mara kadhaa. Who the fuck really follows up on some ghaseer getting stabbed to death?

Sasa the interesting part will be in watching the bitch deal with the death of her MWK, while I’m acting all oblivious to the happenings. Namuuliza maswali ya kubembeleza kama “babe, what’s up? You’ve been soo quiet lately, is everything okay? It’s almost like…someone died.” :D:D:D
Hapo you observe her tortured emotions na unaji high five kindani ndani.

By the time her third MWK is killed in a “robbery gone wrong”, maybe she’ll start putting two and two together.
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/16803558/thinking-black-guy.jpg

Someone will say that the fetus should be subjected to DNA, to tell whether it was actually Caro’s. Or whether it was artificially inserted in her body by @pamba’s colleagues/government thugs, as part of coverup for her earlier murder and to finally silence the family. This is easy to do. [Having killed Caro], just go to a hospital, collect a miscarried fetus, open caro up, insert the foetus there, and bingo, you silence everyone. So the fetus should be subjected to DNA testing. Of course, to @pamba and @gashwin, this reasoning is utter foolishness. @gashwin will genuinely see the point in it, but still downplay it. @pamba will sincerely believe that it is foolishness, because he has a cop iq of 93 (which is low, but not retarded).

The family members and the human rights activists were present during the autopsy and they have confirmed they are satisfied with the results, The human rights activists are the hardest to convince especially on extra judicial killing cases, ukiskia wakisema wamekubali then it is that, no foul pray or cover up. Maybe if there is still doubt then can do a dna test and also test the alleged faher.

Unaimbia mbuzi guitar ,huyu nikama makena ishirini [ATTACH=full]225066[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

:D:D:D