LED TV made in Egypt

Brare!!! Weka prices hapa ama uende uki-kauka

Which one do u prefer. Inbox me

The Labour market /labour wages in countries such as Egypt, India, China, Malaysia etc to s abit modest hence production cost is lower. Eventually the unit price becomes abit affordable for the end user.

Weka prices hapa kama unataka biashara

prices

[ATTACH=full]55529[/ATTACH]
Everything is available.

For Prices inbox me, stating the exact item. Warm regards guys.

Boss what is so hard in editing your comments and writing the prices? Most people buy things on impulse and if you have two shops selling the same items at the same price but only one shop has indicated the price on their display, most customers will buy from the shop with prices indicated. Customers wengine ni introverts and don’t like going back and forth with sellers and generally people don’t like being given instructions (hio kuja inbox yako) especially if they’re spending their money. I could go on and on but acha niwachie apo

Hapa story ni moja, either unauza izo machines kwa bei ya juu (kugonga mafala) ndio maana hutaki kueka prices usimulikwe na those who know their prices otherwise weka prices.

i have this exact TV and i really love it! The resolution it makes my PES too real! then it reads my 1TB HDD and plays everything inside no matter the video format!

I won’t write much, but buy the one from Korea. It comes with a two year warranty.

Tuliachana na home theatres kijana siku hizi ni AV recievers and SOUND BARS buana.

@syndicate only trying to make a sale not. really helpful. One should tell the differences in features and quality. That will make you lifelong loyal customers by showing you know your products.

Msee asibuuy hiyo LG, I bought it from Jumia one time, I had to request irudishwe! Hiyo kitu ni fake, ziko luthuli mingi. Chunga hiyo kabisa, kwanza hiyo lg 40 inch unaambiwa 40k. Ni fake sana. Kind advice.