Left Zuku copper, Safcon Home is the chit!

Ye! ilikuwa around 8k not exact…its part of my allowance package…and sioni mdosi akilipa past 8k for around 15 people including him…nitashtuka by his kind heart…but he also like getting u on skype at odd times even usiku wa manane
[ATTACH=full]166816[/ATTACH]

Niliweka friend in quotes boss, I’m the one who’s interested :D. Nimeskia hii net ikisifiwa na itabidi niitafute sasa.

si before you move into Keja utaona tu hapo nje kama Saf wako

@Deorro ametetea hii kitu enough. Being our resident mama muchene kuna vile imebidi tukubali.

Nitaonaje? Assume I’ve just checked into Nairobi from South Kinagofu. Do they have a banner proclaiming “Safaricom Home Fibre available here”, ama the minute you pass by a connected building your phone informs you like those wi-fi notifications? Saidia mdau.

used to a Zuku guy but tangu nihamia safcom mashida ziliisha kabisa. In the one year of using it nimewahi pigia customer care once and they sent a team immediately to fix the issue. Zuku tulisumbuana hadi I gave up, clueless agents ndio wamejaa. Kuna wakati I spent credo ya 100 to have an issue at my place fixed. had to talk to 4 of them before the issue was fixed. Safaricom sina mashida kama hizo n the guys I called knew what they were doing, They even called back to check on me if the net is stable

cables za net ziko allover ROngai, utaziona tu

Thanks for the save…ata sikuwa nimeangalia.

zuku is chieth…net yangu imepotea for 36hrs sasa

People who live in high population areas with loads of apartments get this problem with Zuku because a lot of people share nodes.

True…ata mimi I moved to safcom na nowadays nastream ball from the comfort of my bed. I just hope safcom will maintain and not try to shaft us in the future once they bury Zuku.

Currently using a line of sight connection.

I’m on zuku no issues apart from the first day when they fixed, immediately they left something went wrong.
Wifey no chills calls customer care, get it fixed or you’ll find your router dismantled and outside the door waiting for you to collect your trash.
Shock on that customer care lady.
5 min later it’s on and a call back to confirm if all was OK.
I stream all movies easy no buffering just once in a while.
Safcom has their connection all over my building and area so I guess competition is stiff in the area.
I guess connection depends on which area you reside, safcom spreading the network is a good thing to zuku guys since guys will reduce and service improves.
The day they’ll slow down, true to her word they’ll find their router outside the door.

Currently natumia Airtel na service yao iko poa ever since 4G icome, na the price is similar to Safaricom 10Mbps. However I would move to liquid telkom if they were available in more areas.

[ATTACH=full]166826[/ATTACH]

Zuku ni cartoons, number yao ya Safaricom haingiangi when u call Airtel they have the audacity to put someone on hold for over 10mins. Their 100MBps is worst than Safaricom 40MBps ukitumia zile speed test apps inasema zuku inachezea kama 10MBps na Safaricom 37MBps

Ulisharudi Kenya kaka?

In some areas, houses are just overpriced to be honest.

Sema tu Umoja. :D:D:D:D:D

Swafi ngombe maragoli