Legendary Rapper Chris Kantai Passes on- RIP

Rest in Peace Chris Kantai. .." Forget the hater coz the fool’s not in the list" ~Chris Kantai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9Y7LdZ_JA

RIP Kantai :frowning:

Great if they cleaned up…I was fearing for the worst after I saw them some years back…they always remind me of these great Tanzanians who overdozed while on tour in SA…mangwea and jaymo…kimya kimya

I will make sure i contribute to your funeral

washatoa hadi tribute

Hope this is true;
[MEDIA=twitter]1100721972760190976[/MEDIA]

Sad

Bastards, Ghaseer, when someone is in need you are not there. When a brother is sliding you are not there. Then you show up at the funeral saying rip my G. Totally outrageous.

While that’s true,some of these people you help them and try to reform them but ultimately the decision to change ways or quit lies with them.

What kind of help do you offer an addict other than taking them to rehab and trying to be there for them as much as you can? Even the rehab option is not guaranteed to yield any tangible results. Its is draining to watch someone take such a dangerous path and you’re somehow expected to be the messiah whose supposed to save them from themselves. People make choices in life, unfortunately some of those choices lead to death. It is what it is…

Ditto Bamzigi and Harry Kimani

Hakuna original version ya Huyu Ni Nani G pale YouTube

It’s more of people don’t know how to help.
Throwing money at a problem doesn’t solve it.

The guy needed someone to walk with him all the way, rehab, work, self confidence, image, pole pole. Addicts suffer more mentally than from the addiction.

Imagine your family turned its back from you.

Imagine you as a celeb who cannot afford any fare.

Imagine the pressure to sing but you are in debt.

Imagine tabloids saying you are finished.

It’s much more a mental than a physical issue.

@digi are you sure he is dead? I see he is hospital kwa alerts, hebu confirm first from DCI

hawa kwao ni mababii…bamziggi alikuwa ameanza unga but ni kama alirteform

I’ve seen his closest friends post he’s passed on.

Guy was a good rapper. Music I listened to in high school. May he R.I.P.

Rip one of the few best Kenyan hip hop artists

I am in need of quitting ktalk,please help

what was the cause? natural illness or drugs?