Legends only

Can 2go survive now if relaunched well?

Hurumia yeye angusha hiyo comment mguyz. Ata Mimi nimemwona ameoa

Io time hakuwa married …aliwanga raia

Actually T191

1st am married na mtoto mmjoja, with another baby mama ako na mtoto wa 7yrs
ule dem nilipata hadi waleo huwa ninmemsave kama HILDA 2GO , she gave me best sex those days, aliwa tight vi excess,

Blind date zilikuwa noma juu unaweza patana na dame wangora kuruka so ilikuwa inabidi uvae earphones, mkibonga nasimu ili asikuone na simu ikiwa kwa maskio ushindwe kuhepa ka si kitu swafi …
:smiley:

Na bado kunguru zilikuwa zile za tuma fare ama tuma 50bob utumiwe nudes

Hizo siku ulikuwa ocha na Nokia3310

ha

Unless you change the name , its just a sophisticated palmchat app.
but you’d face stiff competition from tinder, waplog and other dating apps

Y

You must have terrorised her summit…

Yangu sitasema but it was lit back then. Whatsapp was a spoiler

I also used yahoo chatroom na kulikua na jina moja prominent Sana. Cassie na nili pambana na yeye Sana but I came to learn that it was a Nigerian scammer.

Back then we had no FB and LOL meant live on line

Mig33 was way better. Then also life in red

too many foreigners. Got a contact from India back in 2009 who is my social media friend

sisi watu wa hi-5 tukae wapi?

Used to switch between Hi5 and Mashada.com, days of dial-up connections and tinkering with IP addresses and subway masks.

this thing… WAH!!! back in 2007/8 when it was fire! managed to bag a chic from Bahrain who sent me a bracelet with her country’s flag. i sent one back with a Kenyan flag.

one time i told her i was in an accident and she was very concerend (i wasn’t in an accident). And i told her i’m trying to sort the bill and she wanted to send me 600 usd to help. too bad i used a false name so i couldn’t accept to receive it. but after that, months later, it died a nashoro death!

[ATTACH=full]261136[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]261138[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]261139[/ATTACH]

I still have one[ATTACH=full]261150[/ATTACH]