shida yao ni updates

1 Like

hio Z niliona uko na Nougat

hii mse aneza pata 10hrs SOT

Lenovo branded phones and not Moto branded

1 Like

Hiyo bei iko yuu sana

[ATTACH=full]86485[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]86486[/ATTACH]

On Amazon US, only the US versions get warranty, because they are stocked within the country. International versions are shipped from Europe or Asia, so they mostly don’t offer warranty.

1 Like

ongezea haki ya njiraini on top of those Amazon prices

Way too overpriced. IMO these being last year’s phones, moto z should be a max of 40k and the z play 30k. Only companies like samsung and apple can get away with such pricing

1 Like

Xperia XZ premium pia inacome na SD 835.

Bei ya Sony ni kama bei ya Merc Maybach

Huu wote huwa ni uwongo tu! But ni sawa pia. Na Sioni haja ya kulazimisha mambo ya camera kwa issues za battery eti kuweka argument yako credence!

Wewe @LeoK chunguza utaona, hao vijana who walk around sporting phones plus powerbanks, those phones are almost always high end and flagship smartphones.

Uwongo sasa nimesema wapi?
The camera issue was just a comparison to show more is not always better. Kama nimedanganya leta a different opinion or debunk my claims with the truth.

Why do we have to tweak the damn thing for the battery to last? It is supposed to be basically long lasting without having to be primed, or even using power saving antics! Hio inamaanisha huwezi kutumia simu ukiwa na comfort. And it is simple. They should install larger batteries and enable fast charging capabilities, even if that means the prices will be higher!

But, about the camera issue, there is no argument, Sir. You know you are right there.

selling Chinese phones at flagship prices.

Oneplus and Huawei and ZTE are Chinese too, but they have excellent flagship phones

2 Likes