Lenovo Makes Very Unreliable Laptops -IMO

I have replaced both. Even tested the RAM sticks on another machine, ran memtest86+ successfully. The Lenovo just dies randomly when in use… after about 10 mins.

2 Likes

I never ever buy used electronics. I agree on Toshiba though. My fast machine was Toshiba and it worked flawlessly for six years until I had to sell it because it had become outdated. The thing had different ports for headphones and microphone lol.

1 Like

been using Acer for the last five years. Inanguruma kama lorry but works perfectly.

2 Likes

I have had my hp 635 since 2011 and it has given me no problem whatsoever.

Kuna watu tunatumia Taifa laptop na hatusumbui!

2 Likes

hp pavilion g6 works and has worked perfectly for 5 years now not upgrading anytime soon

my first lappy was meccer coupled with win xp had it for 3yrs next was toshiba (those generic from middle east ) was crap had to sell it now on hp 15

Lenovo ni brand mzito mkono yako ndio iko na shida

3 Likes

Toshibas are whack, ok appearance wise. Dells are sleek, compact and reliable.

1 Like

Nunua ASUS, reliable and durable. I have been using one since 2011 and still going

1 Like

I have used a Lenovo Thinkpad for the last 9 years and except reduced battery life, everything else runs smoothly. I’ve had the chance to use a Dell E-Series Laptop at work and it was f**king reliable.

4 Likes

why would people use a machine from 2011 and claim its reliable…hell! we in 2017 get a much more recent machine and come to this discussion to mention how rigid the machine is…hii mambo ya 2011 pelekea kibaki uko!!

1 Like

We are talking about reliability… Am on my third toshiba and never had issues

Hio step 3! Every admin’s nightmare.

2 Likes

what are they missing out on?

overheating problem.

ulinunua third hand?

Depends on which Lenovo series you have. ThinkPad series iko juu. [ATTACH=full]125718[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Its all about Preference

I have used a number of brands and I think Dell-Vostro, HP-Probook and Toshibas are quite reliable. Nilijaribu ASUS in 2014-2015 nikaona na mdomo. That thing just died kama simu za Sagem. I am now back to HP Probook na sipati shida

2 Likes

Toshiba my best

1 Like