Leo Magazetini : tam sana ama akili punguani

I can only guess its because she is an insecure whoring slut who would rather find comfort in another man`s arms than sort things out with her partner at home. Or even end one relationship if its not working before embarking on a new secret one.

Womens psychology 101: Man makes mistakes a woman just keeps quiet but one day she will have enough and explode. That’s where men start saying their women are nagging… Most important thing for a man to remember is to listen to her when she’s whinging and take notes coz she will tell you everything that has irritated her since you know when but instead most men choose to ignore and call her a nag instead of taking notes and avoiding to push her buttons more. Men continue doing the things she has just complained about about and that’s where another fisi takes opportunity because you know…someone is listening to her,offering the comfort and before you know it she’s sleeping with this guy.

So class what did we learn today?When your woman explodes listen to her and take notes.

Is an ‘explosion’ the only effective way of putting their/your point across?

No sir it’s not the only effective way but women and men are wired differently . Go to a playground and observe how boys play and interact and do the same with the girls… YEAH at such an early age you will realize there is a lot of difference especially in the way both genders interact.

Being wired differently I agree fully. It’s just that I’ve always imagined that an adult should be able to calmly and rationally express themselves.

Incidentally, those eruptions seem to achieve one major result: alienate the men in those women’s lives.

You’re right about alienation btw when I say eruptions I don’t mean the ones that involve vulgar language though. But I guess that’s why men say women are complicated.

Not necessary vulgar, more like what if call verbal assault hehehe. Ile unapata maneno yanatiririka tu at the speed of light. And shouting. Mimi kwanza mtu afanye adanganywe na kashetani aanze ku-shout that’s it. I promptly tune out and disappear. Tangu nikiwa mtoi I was never the kind to engage in shouting matches.

Hahaha wewe unakaa mtu mpole sana anyone would feel guilty to shout at you… Lol

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Moyo wangu una kazi moja kupiga damu zingine ni uwenda wazimu