Lesbian explosion

This is a non-issue.

W

Wait a second Mr. DOUCHE BAG… You actually qent down on a kunguru you found on Tinder?!! Mayoo!! 2020 isn’t done with us yet…

Yaani unalamba kuma ya 37 year old kunguru with mileage from here to the moon.

Ni kama haujipendi.

Anajichukia sana

The wall comes for them all.

:smiley: premium deep strokes

It was a risk that was plausible at the time. Thank goodness I didn’t catch anything coz this industry slut didn’t even have tight walls.I haven’t gone down on a kunguru ever since. Never again.

Iyo tightness huwa relative to your dick size

@uwesmake ni lesbian na hutomba @Thiem na @rexxsimba na @tall mnyama everywhere kila asubuhi

We malaya wewe ghasia

Leo @uwesmake amekutomba shot ngapi?

So that means that if a nigga who’s endowed find a woman wide then that woman is extremely wide??

Another Moronic post from one of our resident Morons …
Suffering Fools gladly is one thing …
But …the Morons in here take tolerance to another level …

The best thing is just to IGNORE these Fools …:mad:

So that means that if a nigga who’s endowed find a woman wide then that woman is extremely wide??

Mbona unajam? Tunajua wewe ni homosexual na @Sokwe mtu asha kupiga shot kadhaa

Does @uwesmake and @rexxsimba find you tight?

Licking a pussy you found on tinder is worse than fucking raw. Unacheza na maisha kijana boss. Lakini mbona hii inaka hekaya ya abunuwasi.

Do I even know you? And who exactly gave you the permission to quote me directly? From now henceforth, if you have to talk to me seek permission beforehand so I initiate special protocols specially reserved for douchebags

It’s an anonymous forum… Back to the question at hand, does @uwesmake and @rexxsimba find you tight?

Haukulamba ya married singo matha? Bado tunangojea hekaya. Ikuom.