Lesson for the day - if you are a single-man

Very true. If I find a lost boy or girl in a public place or shopping center, I don’t offer any help at all. I go to the security desk and report the case, then I go my merry way. I don’t want to be labeled a paedophile. At the workplace, I now have a chaperone for all women and children (whatever the age) exams. I am OK being alone with a man - even if I’m fondling his balls during an exam. Or putting a finger up where the sun don’t shine.

I read this story once… “Two little girls pretend to be lost in a busy shopping centre. So how many people stop to help? One. How many ignore their plight? More than SIX HUNDRED!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587547/Walk-Britain-Two-little-girls-pretend-lost-busy-shopping-centre-So-people-stop-help-One-How-ignore-plight-616.html

"One little girl was clutching her favourite toy while her younger sister was sucking her thumb – and both looked utterly lost and forlorn.

In a bygone era, a concerned adult might have stopped to ask them where their mother was. But in a damning indictment of modern Britain, hundreds of busy people simply walked on by.

The girls stood for an hour on a Saturday morning in a busy shopping arcade looking for ‘help’, as part of a social experiment for television.

Hidden cameras recorded Uma, seven, and Maya, five, who took it in turns to look lost.

Astonishingly, over the whole hour only one person, a grandmother, took a moment to find out if there was a problem. All of the 616 other passers-by completely ignored the girls."

Some Comments at the bottom:

“What the heck do you expect?? I can’t speak for women - but as a man, if I go near a kid I am automatically a paedophile. This is what happens.”

“today i would fear being accused of being a pedo. i bet many would fear that. if i went up to a child and the parent of the girl had seen me do it and screamed at me, i am sure people would presume the worst. so would i walk past? sadly yes.”

Even in the spirit of demonising single Mums here on Ktalk, it would be good to read through your post. I mean how was a baby less than a year old with a stranger kwa buloti? Mmmezidi. Meanwhile can see so many single mothers from I am sat. Successful in their hustles totally oblivious to the mushene about them on KTalk.

learn to pick out fake stories…

Don’t mix ishus. This is a different scenario from the one being debated here. I don’t have the energy to spell out the core message which is quite important. DO not be alone with other peoples’ children especially kwa buloti. The greed in Kenyans has hit an all time high and you will be framed, for sure.

Mtoto wa less than a year huwa anajifunza kutembea na kuongea. If your the friendly ‘uncle’ ata tambaa to your diggz and with time you win her trust. Was once living in a plot where most of the kids liked coming to my house but thank God peasant siku andamwa.

Huku hakuna mchezo. Even I as a woman, would have passed them and not even called the police. Reson being that when you call the police, you are in a bigger mess than the lost kids. You will have to submit a report and keep appearing at tribunals, things you do not need.
Besides wamejionea mengi over the decades.

Currently the male adults that need a gun with them all the time are footballers and celebrities to see off women predators who accuse them of rape all the time. But that is walee in the brainless cartegory. Coz if you are a top flight footie player earning millions why would you pick up a lowly ‘chav’ girl from the night club? why?

Shit can find you anywhere…like the guy who was almost beaten to death at Java House Karen for apparently molesting a 6-year old girl in the ladies washroom. The guy was maintenance and was working contracted by Java management only to see the 6-year old at the sink washing her hands and she ran out screaming…

Mimi na watoto, hapana taka hiyo maneno, kwanza kwa ploti wananijua tu na house number, landlord pekee ndio ananijua jina.

Mimi huwagotea and I try to talk with the boys but in open. In my house hakuna mtoto huingia come what.

Not bad it should happen to all s*ssy niggas

THAT IS ASHY!

It seems that men will be a highly endangered species by 2050

It is still daft to befriend such a baby. You need to tell ‘it’ ona Mummy pale anakuita in a nice tone…then you shut your door behind you.

[ATTACH=full]229974[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]229975[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229976[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229977[/ATTACH]

@Mrs Shosho

Wah. Jamaa angechomwa bure

Next time he will remember to put the sign up as Kenyans polish up on their greed at all costs programme.

True… especially girls. makaa ya moto.

polygraph is a fake test

Have you ever managed to beat a polygraph test,keti.

How?

Provide facts to support your comment