Lesson from Rwanda: Poverty shouldn't be an excuse to be dirty

Young man…you are free to say and do as you please. I gave my opinion based on facts. You are an African who prefers to see matters prima facie… Rwanda is Kagame and Kagame is Rwanda

Post your alternative facts…Rwanda is a house of cards…

I want you to do a simple experiment. Every time you visit an establishment, first go to their toilet then proceed to what brought you in. Iwe pub, hospital, govt office, private office name it, visit the toilets first. After you engagement on what brought you, I want you to prepare three columns in a spreadsheet with headings as establishment, state of the toilet and quality of service received. Populate the spreadsheet with your findings then analyse them.
You should notice that establishments with dirty toilet will almost give you shitty services every time, every day.

Or a better explanation. In 1994 when Kagame conquered Kigali, he received a country with a million corpses. The Hutu genocidaires fled in their millions to DRC and Tanzania with everything including the iron sheets on their huts.

Now where do you get capital to rebuild a country to Rwandas level today in less than 2 decades? Easy!..steal from your neighbor (DRC) and establish such huge flows of illegal cash that everyone keeps quiet and sings praises about you.