lesson to young men (copied)

Admin pin this thread…very importante…

Its always interesting to see the experts on all matters life coming in with advice. Advice to younger men and women blah blah.

What can I say, of course you know my position about anyone who abandons their own blood. It’s the ultimate form of self hate. You may not want the mother or father but the child is your blood, your DNA. Regardless of the circumstances of their conception you are throwing away a part of yourself. To me that is unforgivable. It’s self hate of the highest form.

Now let’s go to matters sex and how it affects the caliber of the woman you get. Here is the thing, some boys and girls start having sex as early as primary school especially those in shags and who are sent to mixed boarding in primary schools. They may continue in high school and change by campus. You will be none the wiser.

The ones who are vilified are the ones who enter the hookup culture in their twenties. So this type of person is apparently worse than the ones who started in primary school and just got tired in adolescents. Since there were no standards in primary school and high school about the people you slept with that is overlooked coz ni utoto ama peer influence.

In the sex saturated culture we live in by the time most women are in their late twenties they have had their sexual debut and in the eyes of society fallen from grace.

The good girls are the ones you marry as virgins in their early to mid twenties or technical virginity coz you started having sex by age 10 by age 18 umechoka so you go on sabbatical which is no different than the one who hangs up the boots at age 28-30 but the custodians of morals don’t know that you were having sex at age 10-18 without any standards so wewe sio kunguru. Kunguru ni yule analala na high flyer pekee or whichever other hypergamous criteria. Anyone like that is a kunguru but not the one who quit at 18 and started at 10.

OK.Let’s go to the ideal woman. The wife material who presteenly fell from heaven and married the first guy she dated maybe from campus or after campus. They’ve hustled together. Blah, blah.

The problem of this wife material is that expectations are sky high bcz she has no experience with men and relationships other than from the movies. Kungurus know that men will disappoint you coz they’ve had their fair share of disappointments. So they are realistic about men.

The good wife material whom you married as a virgin first of all expects that bcz she waited until marriage you should not disappoint her in any way. So when the man cheats, ignores or doesn’t treat her well, she totally loses it, from the disappointment she says like Kawira of Papa Shirandula who got married as a virgin to a pastor no less, that she regrets waiting until marriage or she regrets saving her virginity for her husband. Meaning she just wishes she had a hoe phase like the rest of the population bcz at the end of the day your great feat of saving your Virginity for marriage means nothing to your husband otherwise he would treat you like the princess you are for saving your virginity for him. All that respect and you end up treated like trash like the rest of them. So now comes the most promiscuous streak ever seen usually with men who are better than her husband in one way or the other. The gym instructors. The bosses you go on trips with. Younger more attractive men. Older men with more connections.

So you got married as a virgin but you become a kunguru in marriage. The husband you respected enough to save yourself for now you despise but what can you do? You have the dream wedding and kids. You stay put and sleep around with a vengeance hypergamously.

I don’t know if the kunguru of the hoe phase of pre 28-30 ever changes for the better but I have seen a few who have seriously hanged their boots. Anatulia tuli tuli.

I’m not big on labeling people as irredeemable purely based on their sexual pasts maybe because at the beginning of the HIV pandemic I lost several male relatives. Back in the day if you ferked the wrong person you were totally screwed pardon the pun. There was no ARVs, the stigma and isolation were insane bcz you destroyed your life by being a hoe. Even if you got it from one person the public perception was that it was a punishment for promiscuous people.

Many years later with the advent of ARVs, people who have HIV get second chances, get married and do everything that people who are negative do.

So pardon me if I am not keen on writing anyone off bcz of their past. I have seen people at the brink of death over and over bcz of HIV few months later they are getting married and having kids. I think that after the mistakes they have made which are irreversible and the endless suffering from the disease, they have come to value love and companionship more than the rest of us good guys and girls or just lucky not to have fallen in the same predicament as they have.

Here is to second chances in life. You can imagine if God was as judgemental as we are, where would any of us be.

Uwongo,uwongooo io

Practically, it can work to minimize spread of HIV.

Nuce advice. Pewa kwa bill yangu

Straight guys are much more likely to get married than gay guys. About 60 percent of straight men marry at least once in their lifetime. Libra 2023 Horoscope

Oxymoron

@Tauren na @TrumanCapote you guys are soulmates.

Soul mate wangu ni mzungu please.

Music to my ears.

What! Not even @Lionheart? He responds to all your posts like some lovestruck teen. Nyonya mboro yake hata basi. Energy yake isikuwe wasted.