Let their deaths not be in vain

Huyo ni wa Alliance

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125853[/ATTACH]
http://uknowledge.uky.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1105&context=pediatrics_facpub

Yes but can tht be determined without badmouthing/victimising/witchhunting her and her family, like this post os already referring her as a witch

1 Like

IF she is culpable she is just another witch or worse a murderer in my eyes, her age notwithstanding.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do that even if i knew them,you sound like its very personal. Let the law take its course.

She has to be found guilty first bana

1 Like

Of course.

2 Likes

You’re the stupid witch @mona_lisa she’s still innocent until proved otherwise.

2 Likes

Utapatwa, si unajua nani. Long comments

1 Like

Exactly, she has been convicted by the public already. Wakimjua wanaeza hata kumchoma.

1 Like

This is a child. Can we stop calling her a murderer?

In any case, unless the courts can prove that she indeed set the fire intentionally, with an aim to kill her colleagues, the charges should read manslaughter.

Because she is a juvenile, if convicted, and after extensive psychiatric assessments, she ought to receive a reduced sentence.

kama kyanguli ndio kulikuwa na sijui 67 deaths and still no national review on safety in boarding schools and other institutions then sijui tunangoja treasury iwake moto ama?

Why?? So that you can bully the parents as well? Some children are just nuts, no matter how well you try. Kila mtu abebe msalaba wake - including the girl.

Hii pia tutasahau by next week…karibu africa

Ati she is a child so automatically she can’t be called a murderer? Gerrarrahia! Children have killed before. They’ve killed other kids and even killed their parents. A 15 year old boy just shot up a school in Washington and, guess what, the whole world knows his name. The nature of the crime is just too severe to protect this minor.
I don’t care what anybody says! All the girls on that fateful day pointed a finger at her. All form ones can’t be trying to frame her surely. The fire started from her bed for crying out loud. It wasn’t spontaneous! She woke her friends up and let the others girls burn. What a psycho!
Yes I am bitter, hurt and still angry so @Villain you can go fuck yourself.

That’s hearsay stupid old witch.

The administration should also be found culpable for causing the deaths of those girls.

The memories will always be engraved in our hearts.
[MEDIA=facebook]10154419557564058[/MEDIA]