Let us reason together

Hokay … following

waiting for the custom titles to go before I can stop #FerkAdmeanHKM

You already have suggestions!!! haven’t you been reading the messages? alafu ni committee gani hii? How hard is it to ask guys what their suggestion in coming up with the criteria should be?

Ni kuhama sasa. vote with your feet
www.kenyatalk.co.ke
More kenyan than .com
[ATTACH=full]38234[/ATTACH]

1 Like

kumbe that’s how the smug sneer was wiped off?

[ATTACH=full]38244[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

See what I meant yesterday about Africans?
When the “elite” realise that kinyesi inagonga ile feni, they now come proposing “dialogue” without making any changes that caused the riot in the first place.
@admin do attempt to fool us
remove your village sponsor title and stop.
mass village action shall and will continue until you stop being gay.
#FYourReason
#FYourTogether
#FYourCustomTitles
#FYourHappyEarthDay
#FYourCommittee

3 Likes

I’ll stop until the time nitaona hizo fake titles zime tolea…until then #FIRWADMIN

he who comes to equity must come with clean hands you do not act in good faith ni hayo tu #long live revolution #viva revolusion
[ATTACH=full]38245[/ATTACH]

People can be so malicious; it’s really sad. You wonder what is missing in their lives? Admin thank you for establishing this great Kenyan forum.

2 Likes

People are malicious eeh? The forum is great because it gives you an avenue to spread hatred against the Catholic church? Ferk you Jim Jones

Better to hear the truth now rather than when it’s too late.

Go while drying

What truth are you advising us on when you cannot even disclose the location of your cult

No kidding; all this because of a title on cyberspace? If you had real titles in real life there would be no need to feel aggrieved. How much better it would be if we fought as hard for titles in heaven? By living a righteous life, not giving in to envy and jealousy…

Vita Kali imepiganwa

hehehe…
this is fucking retarded.
only because of a virtual title?
kweli african na cheo…
karuri the late chief alipewa paramount chief and let the kukuyu be dryfried hkm

2 Likes

For now everyone is Che Guevara or Kimathi…until changes we want are effected.

This move reminds me of two moribund copycat websites that left ‘home’ in a tiff and are now languishing in the blogosphere. kenyatalk.co.ke couldn’t even think up an original domain name?

http://jukwaa.proboards.com/

http://www.nipate.org/

Sikujua there were people who take a message board as seriously as real life.

2 Likes