Let us settle this once and for all - The greatest TV show of all time is?

Person of Interest

Kenyan ip

Game Of Throne’s all the way, especially after leafing through the novels.

Brilliant work of art

Opinion is an ass. Two seasons later and am not impressed, at least not by the acting. A few characters are standing out but so far none that have captivated me. I don’t know whether I hated McNullty for his acting or for his character. I thought that since it was a 2000s show then crappy agenda such as gayism won’t be around. Shock on me. One thing I gotta give the show credit for is the writing. I expected shit to be regular street, black on black violence but they threw in new twists every now and then that made it hella interesting. Otherwise The Wire has nothing on Breakin Bad. But as I said, opinion is an ass

Everybody would have. Yaani it was so bad mpaka for the first time critics convinced me not to waste my time watching that shit. Never touched the final season.

I have seen all these and I can confirm that if you haven’t watched Sopranos and The Wire then you have never watched TV. They just ruin everything else for you because you’ll always compare anything else to them. That said, I give Sopranos the nod because I also never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Breaking Bad was not just a series or a show it was an amazing experience.

Vikings