Let us Support Kibwana, Mukhisa, or any other Meritorious Candidate

I just watched clip where Ruto was telling youths that waki elect Uhuruto (Back then 2017) ati every graduate atapewa internship job na watalipwa btwn 12-15K per month. Alipigiwa makofi na hao youths. This is the same man anawashow saizi ati ni hustler so atawasort. LMFAO

The landscape will probably have changed a lot by 2022.

Many are failing to factor in the handshake driven referendum that will probably take place in 2021 to usher in an expanded executive including a PM, Deputy PM and Regional Governors.

Whoever will be able to cobble together the largest coalition of tribes by dangling various executive position carrots will carry the day.

Si wewe utokelezee ama wewe si mkenya?

Then the problem is the youths, not Ruto. Such kind of youths don’t deserve anything good. They are bad for our country. Those youths deserve Arror, mwizi wa Sugoi.

[SIZE=7]Mukhisa my Ass[/SIZE]

the same way world bank ama ni imf is going to pour over 80billions in nothern kenya is the same way it did in kakamega under millenial cities project.those guys are not wasteful like chinese so kazi inafanyika kakamega.when vetting oparanya consider him minus that and you find a typical kenyan bonobo politician singing sukari miwa every election time.

governors who will be in office post 2022 in northern kenya counties will also be seen as heroes by bonobos up there courtesy of world bank birrions…

Feel free brother. Your choice is as legitimate as anyone elses.

Middle class are the tenderprenuers, the govt employees, employees of con companies like telecommunication companies. That is a rotten group that can’t vote in a good for president.

That is what I am always saying. The middleclass then pretend that they only support those candidates because the low IQ poor who are the majority cannot be convinced to vote for any other person

To give the devil his credit:
In the last 5 years the PSC has employed over 5000 people half of whom are under 35. Kwa hii sirikal that is a huge thing.

PSC internship programme is actually up and running. Zamani internship kwa serikali ilikuwa connection.

I personally know that one day Ruto called nation media and asked for the advertisement of jobs. He directed the ps responsible to come up with the advert. He then personally followed up with his friend Desai who made sure the exercise was free and fair. The moment Ruto was sidelined, there was rampant corruption in government employment. The new PSC posts are characterized by the usual corruption. He didn’t do exactly what he promised but he did something. Interns wa PSC wanalipwa Btw which is also a bit new. A few years ago, payment was through experience. Mkubwa alikuwa anakunywa voucher ya malipo ya interns. Wao wanaambiwa no payment. Yaani.

5000 is kidogo considering the youth are over 10 million

:D:D