Let's buckle up...

Hii jina handle umejua juzi ama? or what are u handling ua gay ass with

For you to know ways of gay you must be one . I’m sure you are one or you were one while at secondary .male whore hiding behind fake handles to insult .Foolish cowards

Maybe your balls

Note this gay man, dunya remains dunya for a long time to come n will always tell it to fools as it is, accept n move on sore loser. Ukilia unga wengine wanakula nyama sio kutegemea sirkal saidia. Buckle up ua trousers stop exposing ua bare oiled ass to us, silly!!

Doing some shitty background check I came to realize you used this handle to insult, your latest victim was coldpilsner ,before that was mouraythee and before that was jazzman, before that was abba. You contribute no shit apart from bulls-eye insult with this specific handle. I don’t need to be a genius to analyze that you closet faggot.Do you expect me to be a fool like you to know this is a handle created purposely to insult your opposite thinkers. That’s why I call you a coward. Face me with your real handle and I’ll give you a track analysis of your thoughts asshole.

1000 times better than those who planned to sell our country to Wanjigi for 10b

2 Likes

I respect your analysis sir not like a coward up here but where did you get this info please if I may ask

this is insider info. I will not reveal my sources to protect their identities. But did you see Wanjigi leading Baba at Bomas?

2 Likes

I’ll still see this as mirage until I see a tangible evidence but I know God has a good plan to make things be the way it is. That’s my solace .

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kenya-country-for-sale.54647/

judge for yourself.

Wacha nisome. Thank you for your contribution . I’ll be back to criticize or support the allegation/evidence.

Meffi thread

Why you here .You weren’t forced to come here . Go

Glad to know u did some research n now you know Dunya’s little patience with stupidity. It doesnt end with you neither did them. Post shit n I correct you immediately using ua own shit. Now go n search for the “supposedly” missing handle gaylord

Why are you so quick to support the prevailing administration whilst silencing every critic that emerges? Even in that #FERKADMIN campaign that we held here, you supported @admin all through. MEFFI WEWE!

1 Like

Iv worked myself through at some law firms outside Kenya as an analyst in a different field but to honest my friend , at no time will a business man lay their money laundering/ kickback plans plainly like this on a piece of paper. This itself cannot be presented to any court as a contract not honored.

First of all John Githongo loves his name and reputation he has abroad , no time will he put his signature on a corrupt deal sealed on a contract paper like this . To me this is character assassination of these NASA guys to drive the final nail to the coffin named NASA for 2022 preparation of Ruto. That’s my take

2 Likes

Ferk no, I just know this handle you switch to it to insult . I busted your oily ass fag. Keep using it to insult. Niko na wewe. Njoo tena to my blind spot ,I’ll smoke the kunguni off your 3 inch diameter brain . Silly FAGGOT

Siko na wewe na siwezi karibia gay mimi

Then stay inside your closet less I’ll shame you. FAGGY

What do you mean dollar inapanda? Two weeks ago I bought the dollar at 104.2, Friday nimepata at 103.85

1 Like